• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2 Call Of Duty :O (Now with WIP story)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairs fair. We keeping this thread open till at least the Super Easter Egg is solved?

Nah. You can create a page for The Summoning Key, and then we should be done here.

Monty should scale to that, am i right? He created the SK. Keepers perhaps 3-A, (Entitled to have created Universes in the distant past)

Creating universes from scratch is usually considered as a Low 2-C feat.

And yes, you can probably create an extra "With the Summoning Key" column for Monty.

Antvasima said:
And yes, you can probably create an extra "With the Summoning Key" column for Monty.
Considering where Treyarch are going with the storyline, it sounds like Monty is basically God, or some very powerful entity. I doubt we will need this additional key, however we can put it under his standard equipment as he is likely going to be more powerful than a artefact he created. If that's ok with everyone though.

Proleter39 said:
Monty should scale to that, am i right? He created the SK. Keepers perhaps 3-A, (Entitled to have created Universes in the distant past)
The Keepers are the "good" versions of the Apothicans before they are corrupted. The Keepers basically are guardians of the multiverse who follow "the ancient one" (Possibly Monty).

"The Keepers are manifestations of the Ancients who were a part of the Order of the Keepers, an ancient order with the purpose of protecting the Summoning Key, and preventing the Apothicon from wrecking havoc upon all dimensions through time and space". From the CoD wiki page.

If he is physically a regular human, we cannot scale his ordinary statistics from the Key.

"Alright! So you've got this universe; this big, change-y already volatile universe... and then you shatter it with a hammer. A metaphorical hammer - and it cracks and splinters into a million other universes. All coexisting, at exactly the same time. (sigh) Do you have ANY idea how difficult that is to keep track of? I may be omnipotent, but I can't be everywhere." Video. I seriously doubt he's physically a regular human. His probably not omnipotent, but he's at the least, very powerful.

Okay then. Still, you should probably wait until there are more specific revelations.

Thoughts on this boss fight against the Shadowman? (Tanking attacks from the Summoning Key). The fight lasts for about 10 minutes.

I do not have the time to watch for 10 minutes, but it depends on whether the user was truly able to channel 2-C level timeline-recreating power at the protagonist, which seems extremely unlikely.

Here's a run down of what happens in the Revelations EE (Relevant details):

The characters power up the SK by collecting the unique items from each universe. Then they head to the boss room and further charge up the SK by placing it on a stand so it can be charged up with the "souls/essence" of dead enemies.

After that the SK is thrown where Sophia is located and she fires a beam of energy towards the Shadowman temporarily disabling his shield (allowing the characters to try and shoot him). The Shadowman keeps dodging the attacks until he uses his shield again. This is repeated 4 times until the SK is fully charged.

After disabling his shield for the fourth time, the characters then keep on shooting him until he moves within the mouth of the Apothican statue behind him and at that point, Sophia fires her beam at the book (The Kronorium) which then reflects the beam at the Shadowman killing him.

Also if he wasn't this resistant, wouldn't Dr.Monty just reality warp him out of existence like he did to the main characters?

He was already killed by the SK before in Shadows of Evil. In this EE the Shadowman was under attack from four keepers as well as the protagonists from SoE, who again used the SK in a ritual that eventually turned him into a giant gateworm. The only reasoned he came back to life was because he tricked Maxis from within the SK and was summoned back to life.

Lets not also forget that even now he's still not even technically dead as the whole multiverse is trapped in one giant time loop. (Dr.Monty and the Shadowman are aware of the loop. The main characters are also beginning to notice the loop)

Well, I still think that this seems extremely suspicious. Sorry.

Well like I've mentioned countless times, we'll get our answers soon. Treyarch promised that they would leave no stone un-turned regarding the story-line, as they promised to answer all of our questions.

Okay. Perhaps it is time to close this thread then. We seem to be done here for the moment.

Kk, I'll create a new thread when the Super EE is open for debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back