• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cod Zombies God Tiers Revision/Addition

Dr. Monty
Summoning Key
Agarthan Device and Shadowman Pages I Created

The Cod Zombies pages are highly outdated with information, with Dr. Monty being the exception in statistics because it was changed from 2-C to possibly Low 1-C.

I wanted to get the ok to create pages for the Shadowman and the Agarthan device since they both play a massive role in the storyline. The summoning key should be listed at 2-A since it trapped the Shadowman, who is compared to Dr. Monty. It has misspellings, states incorrect information, and should have a statistic upgrade for the higher than 2-C feats, as its only main multiversal feat isn't just rewriting at least nine timelines.

The main reason for the upgrade is already on Monty's page. Still, the Aether is stated to be "The Aether, the infinite, the reality beyond. Beyond the world, you know, beyond your perception." giving a possible Low 1-C to the Shadowman and the Agarthan Device since the Agarthan Device wiped out the Cod Multiverse which has millions to likely an infinite amount of universes due to a Dr. Monty statement and could have possibly destroyed the Aether as well since everything was plunged into the Dark Aether when the Agarthan device went off. The Shadowman since he is always compared to Dr. Monty. There are some outer statements, but it isn't consistent and is even vaguer than the 5D Aether statements so I won't be pushing that high.

I already have pages created for both Shadowman and Agarthan Device. However, I wanted to get approval from admins to add them and give an upgrade/fix to the summoning key, as well as Primis Nikolai for wielding the Agarthan Device and Richtofen for wielding the summoning key.

Also, in the end, they couldn't just use the Agarthan device to wipe out Dr. Monty, so they had Samantha shoot Nikolai to finally end the cycle, which might imply resistance to EE for Monty.

Last edited:
Back