• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2 Call Of Duty :O (Now with WIP story)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
MAJOR spoilers inbound

So the main Easter Egg has been completed and the bad guys are all dead. This means that the Summoning Key has been used to wipe all the timelines to get rid of all evil. I should note that there is an alternate ending or "Super Easter Egg" that will be released on October the 6th and will need to be solved by players.

A quote taken from the Kronorium which has details of key events through history: "The Summoning Key is one of the oldest artefacts in all creation. It was used by the first one to mix all the dimensions with life, giving each one its unique balance. Under certain circumstances, it has the ability to form bridges between dimensions allowing the transfer of life forces back and forth. It resides in the 63rd dimensions of creation."

Richtofen acquires the Summoning key in the Shadows of Evil Easter Egg. Here Maxis says he's sorry, but he explains that this and many more dimensions will be lost if peace is achieved.

In next few maps we see different abilities shown which include, the ability to preserve souls of the recently departed, to open portals, and restrain people. It may possibly store weapons as well.

In this video (Here is the actual feat) the summoning key finally does it's job erasing the Apothicans and zombies thanks to Maxis and Sophia. DR. Monty confirms this by saying the deed is done.

Here are some quotes taken from the Revelations map to help understand some backstory.

Edit: Here is Richtofen's diary detailing his plans.

Edit 2: Story shmory stuff here, it seems that the entire plot from PRIMIS all the way up to the end of the Easter Egg in Revelations, is a cycle that continues millions of times. This is referenced multiple times (the PRIMIS picture hidden in Origins map, the achievement/trophy called "A Better Tomorrow". It seems that in the "Super Easter Egg" we will be braking this "Cycle". Here is video explaining most but not all of the story.

The Whole Story (WIP)

Reference
Here is the link to the story but I will explain it in my own words (below). Here is the timeline.

Mob of the Dead
In the prohibition era, 4 different criminals are found guilty and sentenced to Alcatraz priso. This includes: Michael Finn O'Leary, Salvatore "Sal" DeLuca, Billy Handsome and Albert "Weasel Arlingto. Arlington devised a plan to escape the island by creating a makeshift air craft called "Icarus". He convinced the other characters that the escape plan would work and that they would escape.

Things took a turn for the worse as complications arose and the inmates became hostile towards Albert. One night the prisoners convinced Arlington to meet the at the top of a roof top where they ambushed and brutally murdered him. The three other prisoners were sentenced to the electric chair where they died.

After their death sentence they were sent back in time to the same night weasel was going to be murdered however this time they appeared in a satanic version of Alcatraz (video)

They then build Icarus and then escape but they fail and crash onto the Golden Gate Bridge, They then all enter the electric chairs that are placed on the bridge with the quote "Nobody Escapes Alive" above them. They repeat this multiple times. They then decide to do something different.

The characters learn that they are in reality all dead and that the plan failed. They even start to remember killing Arlington. They then go onto the GG bridge once more and there is a standoff between them. Arlington and the zombies are on one side with the other three prisoners on the other side. If the prisoners kill Arlington the cycle repeats itself again and then all 4 forget what has happened. If Arlington survives and "the cycle is broken" he is free to escape the bridge.

Here are a few videos that relate to Mob of the Dead: Storyline, references in future maps, Audio Logs

Original Timeline

Before Gameplay
The following events occur before the first playable map.

In 1939 the world was threatened by WW2. A scientist named Dr.Maxis formed a group called "Group 935" which was dedicated to creating advanced weapons to help fuel the Nazi regime. The main power source for all the powerful technology was an Element called "Element 115". Dr Maxis hired Dr. Edward Richtofe as his assistant. The plan went along smoothly until they needed more E-115 to continue their research.

While at the Der Riese facility, Maxis experiments with his teleporter called the MDT. Richtofen agrees to be teleported as a test subject and is teleported to the Moo and touches a device called the MPD shortly after he is again teleported to a mysterious jungle in the Himalayas. There he learned of a mysterious energy force called the Vril.

Richtofen returns to the Der Riese facility with knowledge of the MPD and the Vril. Richtofen then spends two years at Eagle's Nest. Richtofen then spent time transferring equipment and building a moon base called "Griffin Station". This was to study a dimensional gateway to the Aether. He placed Schuster and Dr. Groph in charge of Griffin Station. Richtofen continued to pretend to be Maxis' assistance who he planned to kill and then enter the Aether. Whilst the scientists on the moon were experimenting on the MPD, Richtofen and Maxis created various Wonder Weapons for the Nazis. Using a blueprint made by Division 9 Dr. Maxis created the Ray Gu, whilst Richtofen made the WunderWaffe DG-2.

Various wonder weapons were produced at various other Group 935 facilities like the QED made by Richtofen, the Mk2 Raygu made by Dr Porter, however Maxis focused on his teleporters (at Der Riese) so that the Wehrmacht could teleport almost anywhere. This failed as they either died or their dead cells were reanimated which turned them into mindless zombies. However there was a breakthrough when a dog was successfully teleported although it failed to reach the mainframe. When Maxis had enough with trying to teleport people, the Reichstag high command became interested in methods that could allow them to control the zombies.

Unable to find techniques to control the zombies, Richtofen travels to a Siberian Group 935 outpost to experiment with E-115 on live test subjects. Richtofen hopes to procure a serum that allows him to render the mind of living test subjects responsive to commands. Using POW's Nikolai Belinksi, Takeo Masaki and a Mexican soldier Pablo Marinus in said tests, their memories are erased, but the Mexican subject is killed in the process forcing Richtofen to request another test subject.

Gameplay (World at War)
Some time around the death of the Mexican test subject, WW2 ends and Weapons of Mass Destruction are fired on Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

Some time later an American spy named Peter McCai who has infiltrated Group 935 and was tasked with monitoring experiments has become compromised and an American strike team, consisting of: "Tank" Dempsey, John "Banana", Smokey and a fourth marine, respond to the distress call at an insane asylum. Upon arrival at the facility, it is already swarming with zombies. The rescue attempt failed with Dempsey being the sole survivor. He then became Richtofen's replacement test subject. Peter parachuted to Division 9's Rising Sun facility only to die in the landing. Another recon team was sent to an airfield to save the facility. Their fate is unknown.

Richtofen begins to suspect other possible moles within Group 935 most notably Dr. Harvey Yena who is currently working on a prototype sniper rifle. Anyway, Richtofen is making progress with his test subjects: Dempsey is having severe anger management issues, Takeo is only speaking in Japanese proverbs, and Nikolai won't function properly without alcohol. While this is happening, research on the Wave Gu and MPD is progressing on the Moon.

When both scientists return to Der Riese, WW2 was already over resulting in an allied victory. Group 935 was no longer funded by the Third Reich, making the future of their experiments unlikely. Nevertheless Richtofen and Maxis continued on researching on the teleporter, this time using Fluffy, a pet dog given to Maxis' daughter Samantha. The dog successfully teleported leaving a lightning orb in it's disappearance. Samantha then entered the lab and was asking for the location of her pet. The dog then returned through the lightning only this time she was reanimated by E-115 as a Hellhound. As Dr. Maxis and Samantha attempted to approach the beast, Richtofen locked them in the teleporter as a murder attempt.

Unknown to Richtofen, Maxis and Samantha teleported away to different locations. Samantha arrived at the Moon Base where the MPD was opened thanks to Dr. Groph and Schuster. Samantha now had full control over its energies. The two scientists used the power of the MPD to teleport Dr. Maxis to the Moon base whilst warning Richtofen of their survival. Richtofen orders Sam and Ludvig's death. They give Dr.Maxis a fianl speech to his daughter in which he orders his daughter to kill everyone within Group 935 and anyone else who dares continue their work. Maxis kills himself and his soul is absorbed into the computer systems of the Moon base.

Richtofen gets the F outta dodge, with his 3 test subjects, as Der Riese is now overrun with zombies. Realising that Samantha has control over the MPD he devises a plan to take control of it instead. He needs to do this by finding a sufficient supply of E-115 and a Vril Generating device.

After arriving at the Rising Sun facility, Richtofen discovers a meteor with E-115 (This meteor is what caused the Tunguska event) however the place is full of zombies so Richtofen is forced to fend them off. Richtofen and company then leave, possibly due to being overwhelmed, and heads back to Der Riese in hope of using the teleportation device to arrive at the Moon.

World at War Radios
Shi No Numa Radios, Der Riese Radios

Hyperbole. None of this is even shown and statements are meaningless. Richtofen and Maxis are also immortal so it could take a very long time

Keep in mind that erasing each and every timeline qualifies for a 2-A rating, not a Low 2-C rating. I will check this thread later, although this is a really impressive feat.

I haven't seen the video of the easter egg yet, but

A- It can't be an outlier, considering nothing contradicts this feat

B- Hyperbole? I doubt it, the entire point of the adventure was to achieve this end, it is possible they overestimated it, but it would still qualify for Low 2-C, up to a transfinite 2-A.

I added a link to some quotes to help understand what's going on in the story.

But what should the characters be? Shadow Man should be:

At least 4-C, for casually creating a sun/star

Monty should be at least equal to that power

Proleter39 said:
But what should the characters be? Shadow Man should be:

At least 4-C, for casually creating a sun/star

Monty should be at least equal to that power
I don't think he created it, I think everything was moved there. He does rip up different parts of different worlds and merges them together though. The whole map takes place in a higher dimension.

"Something else I should probably clarify; This. Is. IT. The Aether. The Infinite. Otherwise known as Agartha, or is it Argartha? Well whatever way you slice it or spell it, it's the reality beyond. Beyond the world you know. Beyond your perception." Dr Monty

Well seeing as we're here. The following videos should probably be added to the verse page under a gallery: This, this, and this

Even though, Monty should be 3-A or Low 2-C, did he not create the "perfect World/Universe" where the childreen were. it makes sense as the reason he could not step in was because of he´s own rule "Free Will" He is also heavily inspired by God. not that it would mean anything

Something like that yes.

Should I update the OP to explain the whole storyline so everything can make sense to everyone?

You should upate the OP to explain the entire storyline. People here would appreciate it if they understand what is actually going on here.

Lina Shields said:
You should upate the OP to explain the entire storyline. People here would appreciate it if they understand what is actually going on here.
I've started working on the explanation. I have included a video that covers most off the storyline (will update if a newer video is released), and included a link to the official timeline and story of CoD zombies. Let me know if you still want me to make my own version as it is a very tedious piece of work.

I fathom you should bold the cutscene where the feat actually happens, just to be clearer.

Other than that, here's a bump.

Well, creating a universe (as is stated in the Summoning Key's COD wiki page) is a Low 2-C feat, and rewriting timelines depends on how many of them that were affected. It could be anywhere from 2-C to 2-A.

However, we should probably take the "63rd dimension" as inaccurate usage of the term.

Here is a list of different universes that have been visited:

• The "Perfect" universe - The universe that was supposed to be free of the Apothicans corruption
  • Origins universe - the one where the Origins characters originated from
  • Original universe - The universe where Origins Richtofen acquires the Kronorium (the upcoming comic series) (Nacht Der Untoten up to Buried)
  • The Giant universe - The universe where Richtofen kills his former self
  • Der Eisendrache universe - The universe where Dempsey kills his former self (Could be same universe as The Giant (Unconfirmed))
  • Zetsubou No Shima universe - The universe where Takeo Masaki kills his former self (confirmed to be a different universe from developer)
  • Gorod Krovi universe - The universe where Nikolai Belinski kills his former self (confirmed to be a separate universe from developer)
  • Shadows of Evil universe - The universe where Origins Richtofen acquires the Summoning Key
  • Mob of the Dead universe - The universe where the prisoners are trapped in a time loop. (The blood vials are collected from the Origins characters as an insurance policy in this universe)
References - Richtofen's diary page, Developer interview

Other possible universes - Since the end cutscene, it's possible that everything that the timeline of the Origins characters is part of a cycle. This is shown when Dr. Monty wipes them from the "perfect universe" and puts them deep into another universe where the events of the Origins universe are then repeated. This can also be explained by the radios in "the Giant" where previous incarnations of the characters are talking to the current versions via Radios. I should also note that in the developer interview he says "They have to go to a certain universe, and a certain time and place to be able to remove all the versions across all the multiverses of each character".

Hmm. Perhaps "At least 2-C (Rewrote at least 9 different timelines). Likely higher" then?

This seems fair however, there is still content that is going to prevent itself for example:

• Hidden in game ciphers will be solved and might reveal additional facts
  • The Super Easter Egg will eventually be found (will be released October 6th, will take some time to solve) and is confirmed to answer a LOT of questions
  • The comic book that details the events of Origins Richtofen searching for the Kronorium (The book that contains information regarding: Universes, dimensions, the Summoning Key, as well as important historic information on important:Creatures, artefacts and creations).
Who out of the following deserves to have this added to their profile:

• Shadows of Evil cast - Used to complete the maps easter egg (limited knowledge of usage)
  • Origins Richtofe - Acquired at the end of the Shadows of Evil Easter Egg, used from the Giant till the Beginning of Revalations (only in cutscenes), used as part of the Revelations Easter Egg (could be used by any character)
  • Origins: Takeo, Nikolai and Dempsey - Only used as part of the Revelations Easter Egg (Could be used by any character)
  • Shadow Ma - Acquired in Revelations intro cutscene, lost it in Revelations Easter Egg
  • Dr Monty - Created the Summoning Key
  • Dr Maxis - Used it to turn the souls into children, tricked to releasing the Shadow Man within the Summoning Key
  • The Keepers - Used to create many universes, each with it's own unique trait

I think that it is better to just create a separate "Weapons" category profile for the Summoning Key.

Ok, but if I want to add it to a characters notable equipment, who can have access to it?

Only ones that use it regularly. Presumably The Keepers, if they have a profile here.

Not yet they don't but if I have the spare time I will add one. I'm guessing Richtofen as well then since he's the only notable user we've seen use it on many occasions.

I will take notice of this then when creating Edward's page (although this will be difficult already given how much weapons/equipment he has access to). See this thread for further explination.

Should this thread be closed or do other people want me to finish writing the story so they could have their own say in this? Should this thread also stay open case additional facts are released or should I create a new revision thread when needed?

I think that it can stay open for the moment.

If I may I have a theory as to how powerful the SK may truly be.

The Summoning Key can create a universe which makes it Low 2-C. When we see it erase the evil, the evil is completely "erased for good". Dr.Monty says "Something else I should probably clarify; This. Is. IT. The Aether. The Infinite. Otherwise known as Agartha, or is it Argartha? Well whatever way you slice it or spell it, it's the reality beyond. Beyond the world you know. Beyond your perception." Not sure if this whole place is wiped out, but at least some of it is erased, but nethertheless Dr.Monty says "It's Over".

The Summoning Key could of been used to wipe out an infinite amount of timelines via this image that has a quote saying "the war is in the infinite", athough this could refer to the infinite cycle (see below).

Another factor is that the SK could've been used to wipe an entire multi-verse or at least more than one multi-verse. How? well the Director in this video clearly states "They have to go to a certain universe, and a certain time and place to be able to remove all the versions across all the multiverses of each character".

Another factor is that, the fact since everything that has happened is a "cycle" (including the deletion of the Apothicans and zombies) the SK may be used to remove either Dr.Monty, to prevent "the Cycle" from restarting again, and/or to remove all instances of "the Cycle" so it never begins.

World at War timeline completed.

Well, we only seem to have concrete proof for rewriting 9 timelines, not any specific mentions of an infinite number, so "At least 2-C" seems safest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back