• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 GOH

The purpose of this CRT is to prove r>f transcendence/qualitative superiority in GOH.
the qualification for r>f , as well as how Mori qualifies for it.

ALL OF CREATION/COSMOLOGY
The verse's cosmology is here

THE TABLETS
The tablets are introduced to the readers at the end of the series. They are shown to be the past present and future( the space-time)of the lesser world and these and exist in a higher dimensional space as mere flat tablets . Xuangzang stated she sees the future paradise and she oversees all of creation from there. Mori was able to literally travel to the past , chapter(508) above 60 chapters prior to his ascension while still being in heaven and not moving physically by interacting with said tablets. He was also able to save ahan and taejin(baby) who were about to die in the present.
Further proof of these tablets holding the entire space-time within them is when Mori jerked/grabbed a tablet from its spot and it affected a point in time, the people who were present and everything that existed at that point by making it rumble

QUALIFICATION/HOW MORI QUALIFIES
According to the vsbw page on qualitative superiority and reality to fiction transcendence , to qualify for r>f you'd need to:
*have some form of transcendence over an L2C cosmology in a way that it is less real to the character
*whatever happens in the lesser world is less real and has no physical consequence on the superior character
*have a medium in which they view the world as fiction (the medium does not matter)
It's is also stated in the linked page that a character won't qualify if any of the following applies to it:
*The reality in which the character exist is portrayed as a parallel universe
*Characters from both realities have comparable power
*if the "superior" character also exists within the fictional medium too
*" lesser characters" shown to be able to harm the "superior character" without Any transcendence or special abilities.

Mori fulfills the above criteria needed to be granted r>f transcendence as he shown to have transcended his cosmology and trivialise multiple space-times to a form of fiction.
*Mori attained nirvana and ascended to a place superior to the verse's cosmology where he views the timeline as mere tablets. These tablets contain the actual timeline and are not just a way to watch it. As shown when Mori picked up a tablet and picking up that tablet caused the past he was looking at to be affected.
*mori isn't affected by whatever happens within the tablets as he just watches them the way a human watches a video with the exception that Mori exists independently of and superior to the tablets and their contents
*when mori needed to access the lower reality he uses an avatar. Just as when he used an avatar to visit the past and also how xuangzang was able to help mori when he was in dire situations she also as an inhabitant of heaven she also uses avatars. This means he's superior to the cosmology in terms of dimensionality just like a writer creating a character to interact with other characters.
However Mori can increase and reduce his dimensionality via being able to move freely between nirvana and the normal world.

CONCLUSION
I believe everything above is enough to award r>f to Mori and other characters who are residents of heaven and characters who scale to his nirvana form.
This would upgrade Mori to L1C(via trivialising several space-time continuums as fiction) all his 4D haxes in his nirvana key would also be upgraded to 5D and also grant dimensional manipulation for Mori too via being able to lower and increasw his dimensionality whenever he wants

A few problems.

1. Your first scan doesn't say Higher-Dimensional anywhere, nor does it insinuate Nirvana is a qualitatively or mathematically higher dimension.

2. The scan that says Xuanzang can view the future isn't her ACTUALLY saying that she is capable of viewing the future from Nirvana; It is simply referencing her status as the prophet. She's not saying "I can peer into the future from this place" she's saying "I'm a prophet who has been said to be able to see the future".

3. Mori did travel to the past while in Nirvana but that doesn't mean the tablets are entire timelines, nor should we assume that they are. The tablets are just projections of certain instances in time; Hence, the events of the entire story of God of Highschool aren't contained within a single tablet, and only the specific instances within the timeline through which Mori can project himself.

Most of the top part of the OP is just reusing scans that don't even support the argument.

A few problems.

1. Your first scan doesn't say Higher-Dimensional anywhere, nor does it insinuate Nirvana is a qualitatively or mathematically higher dimension.

2. The scan that says Xuanzang can view the future isn't her ACTUALLY saying that she is capable of viewing the future from Nirvana; It is simply referencing her status as the prophet. She's not saying "I can peer into the future from this place" she's saying "I'm a prophet who has been said to be able to see the future".

3. Mori did travel to the past while in Nirvana but that doesn't mean the tablets are entire timelines, nor should we assume that they are. The tablets are just projections of certain instances in time; Hence, the events of the entire story of God of Highschool aren't contained within a single tablet, and only the specific instances within the timeline through which Mori can project himself.

Most of the top part of the OP is just reusing scans that don't even support the argument.
Are these the only problems you have
Cos I'd like to tackle all at once if possible

Are these the only problems you have
Cos I'd like to tackle all at once if possible
I mean I have a problem with the entirety of the OP, these main points I've brought up are just what keep the argument itself together at its core, so they are the only aspects of your OP I felt needed to be addressed.

A few problems.

Mori ascended and existed in a plane where the lower D's time and space have no effect on him,cut of all of his ties to the world and his completely free from all conventional laws of said world,shown to interact with the timeline through avatars same as xuangzang who's also a resident of paradise/heaven and is completely free and unaffected from all happenings of the world he ascended from,his true form also exists as an incorporeal entity. Also shown to display superiority over said world and is capable of overseeing all of creation from the plane he ascended to
This fulfils all the requirements for an HDE

"Ive been called gaia, a prophet,one who sees the future" she introduced herself as such and proceeded to back it up saying she's been watching mori's deeds from paradise this equates to she sees the future from that place
She literally confirms that she has been watching his deeds from here which validates the first statement of what she said she is being called.
After attaining nirvana mori was aware of the future of mira and daewi's child as well as taejin's future something he couldn't do before attaining nirvana

The tablets aren't just projections.if they were just projections they wouldn't have been affected when mori grabbed them
And it just happened that mori grabbed that specific point
time is continous
It was shown in the previous chapter 508 that mori affected that point before we even got a glimpse of nirvana mori so it only makes sense that the reason only that part was shown was because that's just the part mori happened upon

Mori ascended and existed in a plane where the lower D's time and space have no effect on him,cut of all of his ties to the world and his completely free from all conventional laws of said world,shown to interact with the timeline through avatars same as xuangzang who's also a resident of paradise/heaven and is completely free and unaffected from all happenings of the world he ascended from,his true form also exists as an incorporeal entity. Also shown to display superiority over said world and is capable of overseeing all of creation from the plane he ascended to
This fulfils all the requirements for an HDE
You can be all of the things you listed and not be 5-Dimensional.

"Ive been called gaia, a prophet,one who sees the future" she introduced herself as such and proceeded to back it up saying she's been watching mori's deeds from paradise this equates to she sees the future from that place
She literally confirms that she has been watching his deeds from here which validates the first statement of what she said she is being called.
After attaining nirvana mori was aware of the future of mira and daewi's child as well as taejin's future something he couldn't do before attaining nirvana
I know how she was introduced, my point is that how she was introduced literally doesn't matter because she's not saying she's viewing the future from Nirvana, but is instead detailing her status as a "prophet". The other instances you listed only prove my point below:
The tablets aren't just projections.if they were just projections they wouldn't have been affected when mori grabbed them
And it just happened that mori grabbed that specific point
time is continous
It was shown in the previous chapter 508 that mori affected that point before we even got a glimpse of nirvana mori so it only makes sense that the reason only that part was shown was because that's just the part mori happened upon
I KNOW what happened; I'm saying that this doesn't prove that each individual tablet is an entire timeline because you'd be making a huge assumption to say that when the more logical conclusion is that Mori is simply viewing specific instances of time via the tablets. My interpretation inherently requires less assumption than your interpretation-

You can be all of the things you listed and not be 5-Dimensional.
Did you read the write-up?
The whole point of it is qualitative superiority and r>f
And qualitative superiority over and L2C structure or the normal Space-Time continium is automatically 5D and L1C
I know how she was introduced, my point is that how she was introduced literally doesn't matter because she's not saying she's viewing the future from Nirvana, but is instead detailing her status as a "prophet". The other instances you listed only prove my point below:
Detailing her status as a prophet and where does she reside?
Ans=nirvana
She wasn't able to see the future before she died and attained nirvana
You know this you read the webtoon
I KNOW what happened; I'm saying that this doesn't prove that each individual tablet is an entire timeline because you'd be making a huge assumption to say that when the more logical conclusion is that Mori is simply viewing specific instances of time via the tablets. My interpretation inherently requires less assumption than your interpretation-
I'm literally not making assumptions
"Mori is viewing specific instances of time via the tablets" so I take this as a concession on the "the tablets are just projections" point
Mori can see the past, present(being able to oversee all of creation) and the future
Note: xuangzang made all these statements after mori had his encounter with the tablets so the implications of her statements are all these are done from paradise via the tablets
Also if you were to stick by the point that it just holds points in time
Then the tablets are still L2C structures because they hold a 3D space and also a temporal dimension time and mori is qualitatively superior to them
Anyway the tablet has been explicitly shown to hold the past and present of all of creation and implied to hold the future too

Did you read the write-up?
The whole point of it is qualitative superiority and r>f
And qualitative superiority over and L2C structure or the normal Space-Time continium is automatically 5D and L1C
Not a debunk to my point that you can be all of these things and still be 4-D, which is what Mori is.

Detailing her status as a prophet and where does she reside?
Ans=nirvana
She wasn't able to see the future before she died and attained nirvana
You know this you read the webtoon
...Xuanzang was already a prophet before she obtained Nirvana you actual monkey. Her status in Nirvana has nothing to do with her status as a Prophet.
I'm literally not making assumptions
"Mori is viewing specific instances of time via the tablets" so I take this as a concession on the "the tablets are just projections" point
Mori can see the past, present(being able to oversee all of creation) and the future
Note: xuangzang made all these statements after mori had his encounter with the tablets so the implications of her statements are all these are done from paradise via the tablets
Also if you were to stick by the point that it just holds points in time
Then the tablets are still L2C structures because they hold a 3D space and also a temporal dimension time and mori is qualitatively superior to them
Anyway the tablet has been explicitly shown to hold the past and present of all of creation and implied to hold the future too
1. I used projections loosely, not to say they AREN'T actually points in time, so maybe that was a bad word to use to communicate my point.

Repeating your points doesn't make them any more valid, because I KNOW all of this already. Like you said, I read the damn webtoon to. There's nothing that insinuates that the tablets had all of time individually. Saying that they can "oversee all of creation" from Nirvana has nothing to do with the tablets.

And no, that's not how Low 2-C works. For the structures to be Low 2-C they'd have to contain ENTIRE timelines, not just specific instances of a timeline.

Not a debunk to my point that you can be all of these things and still be 4-D, which is what Mori is.
Iits 4D without r>f but with r>f it's 5D and L1C
...Xuanzang was already a prophet before she obtained Nirvana you actual monkey. Her status in Nirvana has nothing to do with her status as a Prophet.
I know.and being a prophet in GOH doesn't necessarily mean you can see into the future e.g mandeok's sister and mandeok himself don't have the ability to see the future they just have a unique innate ability. Xuangzang wasn't stated to be able to see the future until Nirvana was introduced.
Also she made the statement a prophet one who sees the future and the earth itself and proceeded to say she has been watching mori's deeds from there
The arrangement of her statements is easily interpreted as her seeing the future and mori's deeds from paradise
1. I used projections loosely, not to say they AREN'T actually points in time, so maybe that was a bad word to use to communicate my point.
Okay
Repeating your points doesn't make them any more valid, because I KNOW all of this already. Like you said, I read the damn webtoon to. There's nothing that insinuates that the tablets had all of time individually. Saying that they can "oversee all of creation" from Nirvana has nothing to do with the tablets.
It actually does because the tablet has been shown to be the medium used to interact with the lower world
So overseeing(to supervise and direct) the lower world is likely done via the tablet.
So once again the tablet has been explicitly shown to hold the past and present and implied to hold the future to
Mori only looking at a point doesn't mean the tablets are only limited hold a specific point and not all of it
Due to authors implications its clearly intended that the tablets are infact the lower world
I'm repeating it again because what you said has not debunked what I said in reference to the tablet containing the entire timeline

And no, that's not how Low 2-C works. For the structures to be Low 2-C they'd have to contain ENTIRE timelines, not just specific instances of a timeline.
I agree

Iits 4D without r>f but with r>f it's 5D and L1C
You can transcend over a 4-D cosmology and still be 4-D.

I know.and being a prophet in GOH doesn't necessarily mean you can see into the future e.g mandeok's sister and mandeok himself don't have the ability to see the future they just have a unique innate ability. Xuangzang wasn't stated to be able to see the future until Nirvana was introduced.
Also she made the statement a prophet one who sees the future and the earth itself and proceeded to say she has been watching mori's deeds from there
The arrangement of her statements is easily interpreted as her seeing the future and mori's deeds from paradise
She doesn't need to have been stated to be able to see the future prior to it because the way she says it doesn't align with your interpretation. If she had said in the scan that "through Nirvana, I can see the future", then you'd be right, but she's not saying that, she's linking her ability to see the future with her innate ability as a Prophet. The statements simply don't align in the way you say they do.

Which, as you said, Prophet's do have innate abilities, so Mandeok or Mansuk not being able to see the future doesn't have anything to do with Xuanzang being able to see the future.
It actually does because the tablet has been shown to be the medium used to interact with the lower world
So overseeing(to supervise and direct) the lower world is likely done via the tablet.
So once again the tablet has been explicitly shown to hold the past and present and implied to hold the future to
Mori only looking at a point doesn't mean the tablets are only limited hold a specific point and not all of it
Due to authors implications its clearly intended that the tablets are infact the lower world
I'm repeating it again because what you said has not debunked what I said in reference to the tablet containing the entire timeline
Mori can project avatars of himself to the world WITHOUT utilizing the tablets; It's the whole reason he has Avatar Creation SEPARATE from multi-location on his profile (which is via the tablets), so it's really not his only way to interact with the lower world and the story never even confirms that it is his only form of interaction with it.

And yes, it literally does mean they are only limited to those specific instances, because you'd need to prove that they contain the entirety of the timeline which you haven't. You can't just assume they do.

You can transcend over a 4-D cosmology and still be 4-D.
What???
Are you trying to say something else or you really mean this?
I'll take this as a concession on the point that mori is qualitatively superior to his cosmology
She doesn't need to have been stated to be able to see the future prior to it because the way she says it doesn't align with your interpretation. If she had said in the scan that "through Nirvana, I can see the future", then you'd be right, but she's not saying that, she's linking her ability to see the future with her innate ability as a Prophet. The statements simply don't align in the way you say they do.

Which, as you said, Prophet's do have innate abilities, so Mandeok or Mansuk not being able to see the future doesn't have anything to do with Xuanzang being able to see the future.

Mori can project avatars of himself to the world WITHOUT utilizing the tablets; It's the whole reason he has Avatar Creation SEPARATE from multi-location on his profile (which is via the tablets), so it's really not his only way to interact with the lower world and the story never even confirms that it is his only form of interaction with it.
The avatars aren't the only form in which mori can interact with the lower world. He can choose to ascend or descend whenever he wants to. While they aren't the only form they are the most consistently shown form with xuangzang and mori's use of them
And the avatar has been shown to appear when in contact with the tablet
And yes, it literally does mean they are only limited to those specific instances, because you'd need to prove that they contain the entirety of the timeline which you haven't. You can't just assume they do.
Are you saying:
A. They are limited to only that point shown
Or
B.mori can only visit points in time and not the entire timeline at once
Or
C.teach tablets hold a point in time are the entire collection is the timeline instead of one singular tablet

Further proof of these tablets holding the entire space-time within them is when Mori jerked/grabbed a tablet from its spot and it affected a point in time, the people who were present and everything that existed at that point by making it rumble
Alright, are you by any chance insinuating that the particular tablet he took only contained that point in time? That is: The rumble did not affect the future or past in reference to that point in time.

Alright, are you by any chance insinuating that the particular tablet he took only contained that point in time? That is: The rumble did not affect the future or past in reference to that point in time.
No it didn't contain only a singular point in time, but the only the instance shown at the time was affected

Mori can project avatars of himself to the world WITHOUT utilizing the tablets; It's the whole reason he has Avatar Creation SEPARATE from multi-location on his profile
Can you refer us to when Mori has been able to use Avatars without using the tablets?

Back