• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 GOH

Can you refer to me where it is stated he can do this specifically via the tablets only?

I never made any claim. I am asking for validation to yours. The burden of proof rests on you.
That's not how that works. It's up to you to prove that Mori specifically interacts with the world via the tablets when that's never stated, implied, or shown.

That's not how that works. It's up to you to prove that Mori specifically interacts with the world via the tablets when that's never stated, implied, or shown.
On the contrary it was shown that he interacts with the lower world via the tablets
As his avatar only appeared when he made contact with the tablet And it disappeared after he dropped it

On the contrary it was shown that he interacts with the lower world via the tablets
As his avatar only appeared when he made contact with the tablet And it disappeared after he dropped it
I'm not denying it's shown he CAN do it. I'm denying that it's the ONLY way he can do it.

?? Excuse me but highlight where I made such a claim that needs such validation?
You said and I qoute: "Mori can project avatar's without utilizing the tablets"
That is a definite a claim on your part which I am Asking for it's validation.
Coming at me with a burden of proof Fallacy doesn't change the fact that you made such a claim.

Last edited:
?? Excuse me but highlight where I made such a claim that needs such validation?
You said and I qoute: "Mori can project avatar's without utilizing the tablets"
That is a definite a claim on your part which I am Asking for it's validation.
Coming at me with a Nominal Fallacy doesn't change the fact that you made such a claim.
1. I mistook you for Godlike (who did make such a claim), yall have very similar pfps.

2. How is it a Nominal Fallacy? The story doesn't support this interpretation anywhere. In fact, it's not even shown that Mori creates avatars via the tablets. When he touches the tablet, only a small projection is created that isn't even a physical form, which only lasts for a few short moments, unlike at the end of the story when Mori does the exact opposite.

1. I mistook you for Godlike (who did make such a claim), yall have very similar pfps.

2. How is it a Nominal Fallacy? The story doesn't support this interpretation anywhere. In fact, it's not even shown that Mori creates avatars via the tablets. When he touches the tablet, only a small projection is created that isn't even a physical form, which only lasts for a few short moments, unlike at the end of the story when Mori does the exact opposite.
1. Understood

2. Editted that an the Fallacy. I do believe that's up to you to prove. From what we have seen so far, and what has been presented in the OP, Mori projects avatars via interacting with the tablets. No one argued if that's his only way of interaction or not. What I am asking is for is for the proof of the instance of Mori being able to create avatars without interaction with the tablets.

While you're at it, you can also drop the requirements for something to be called an avatar and why it would need a physical form.

Disagree. I don't think the tablets meet the R>F criteria currently established (for the record I disagree with these criteria and I believe it should be Low 1-C anyway).

Disagree. I don't think the tablets meet the R>F criteria currently established (for the record I disagree with these criteria and I believe it should be Low 1-C anyway).
I linked and restated the vsbw requirements for r>f and qualitative superiority as well as how mori qualifies and how mori is superior to the lower world
What part of it does not meet the required criteria?
And the last part you disagree but think mori should qualify for L1C?
On what basis if not the one stated above?

I linked and restated the vsbw requirements for r>f and qualitative superiority as well as how mori qualifies and how mori is superior to the lower world
What part of it does not meet the required criteria?
And the last part you disagree but think mori should qualify for L1C?
On what basis if not the one stated above?

Me when I don't know what r>f or f>r or whatever is so I'm literally just waiting to see who's more convincing

Me when I don't know what r>f or f>r or whatever is so I'm literally just waiting to see who's more convincing

Here's the page, if it helps.

I'm also staying neutral but I have some doubts that maybe could be quelled. Tier 1 is not an easy tier to get.

Where is the undeniable proof that the entirely of the past, present and future is being held within each and all individual tablets? Being able to see the past, present and future is fine and there is proof, but the safer assumption (which is basically always taken for Tier 1 stuff from what I've seen) is that this refers to just individual projections of certain points of time.

Also, why is it assumed that EOS Mori used a tablet? He said he wanted to both return to the world and stay an all powerful spirit. This would imply that his avatar is not a projection from the tablet, since if he could just project himself at any point in the past/present/future from Nirvana, why would he need to choose? Also IIRC this has always been shown to be non-physical in nature anyway.

Also, why is it assumed that EOS Mori used a tablet? He said he wanted to both return to the world and stay an all powerful spirit. This would imply that his avatar is not a projection from the tablet, since if he could just project himself at any point in the past/present/future from Nirvana, why would he need to choose?
Here to answer this one question! It is heavily implied that he had to return to Nirvana in order to keep the Universe stable.

In the epilogue, the "God Fragments" kept coming from the cracks and they were also seemingly evolving (when Dean and Bongram confronted them, they mentioned that they were smarter and stronger than the previous ones). Mori also mentioned that they were also present in outer space and all that-

Xuanzang mentioned that he would only be able to fix the cracks and keep everything stable if he ascended to Nirvana.
Mori, when he said he had to leave again, this time avoided answering how long he would be gone. He would only say "a long time", and Daewi and Mira realized that they won't be able to see him again.

Thank you, I understand now.

Either way, while we wait for staff input, I will drop a comment.

I agree with the L1C upgrade for Mori Jin and other inhabitants of Nirvana. The intents of the author in showing superiority is pretty clear.

Towards the ending of the comic we are introduced to Nirvana. It was implied that Mori entered here in his spirit form (or we could say his mind since he was still in the phyiscal world), the whole point is that he reached Nirvana. He upon arriving here, grabs one of the Tablets present in the space. And it is shown that via interaction with these tablets, it results to a shake in the 3rd dimension. This however is in reference to the same occurrence happening prior in the comic but at the time we didn't know what it was. It is also to be noted that via interacting with these tablets, not only did the real dimension shake, an avatar was projected into that period in which he was holding. This is followed by Mori wondering what he was looking at, before the reply from XuanZang stating that this is the point where space and time overlap. After that she then goes on to state that she has been called a prophet, Gaia, and one who sees the Future. It's important to note that these were referencing to both things she is and things she is capable of. For one, she was a descendant of Gaia and she was the prophet Mori and his crew were to accompany to India. Most of the Prophets where always regarded as descendants of Gaia herself, with an exception of Unyeong of the Six. She was a descendant of Gaia but wasn't a prophet.

After introducing herself, she further goes on to explain what Nirvana is, what can be achieved through it and it's stand in all these. It remains known that one who achieves complete power and reigns above the laws and controls of the nature. In exercising such power, one can keep balance over the universe that is in shambles and casually repair damages that where done between dimensions. It is also implied that one can govern all of reality here including the pasta, present and future and can see it all. The intentions of the author in these depictions are already clear as one who archives this level stands above everything else in the verse. Some supporting scans to some of these are
1. We have Satan explicitly mistaking Mori as a higher dimensional being while being under the impression that he would never beat him. It is important to note that Satan perceives people in accordance to the amount of power they have. And Mori could clearly perceive a projection of XuanZangs avatar. So it's clear that the Higher D being being referred to here was XuanZang. Satan further goes to call Mori the supreme God, despite him not being at this level yet

2. After these particular events, Mori is also implied to be both able to read the minds or people, have knowledge of the future, and be able to solve problems such as age size and pregnancy. (Sorry if the format isn't well lined up). Mira had questions about what would become of her child, even without speaking it out, Mori had already read her mind and known the question and answered in his mind as well. Giving his position, he was sure that they will be fine. He himself further states that even though he could solve the problems himselfs, he decided not to because he knew they would get through it.

Finally throwing this in reference to Moris influence is him already having the power to defy the natural order of things even prior to his ascension and him not being able to die due to his true self not being bound to that reality. Giving to the support that he can govern and visibly all of creation from here. (Creation entailing all within the Verse).

In summary, I have made highlights to the tablets. I don't think the author would have any reasons to just depict Mori holding these tablets and shaking the construct in the process if he wanted to just show him holding a point in time. The best explanation for that feat would be that he intended to show that which was relevant and that being that the tablets and the GOH universe are the same.

I think I have highlighted most of the reasons for this upgrade and why they fit into the current criteria.

If there is anything that needs clarification, let me know.

Just read this. If this is the case, then I believe the criterias for R>F has already been met

Either way, while we wait for staff input, I will drop a comment.

I agree with the L1C upgrade for Mori Jin and other inhabitants of Nirvana. The intents of the author in showing superiority is pretty clear.

Towards the ending of the comic we are introduced to Nirvana. It was implied that Mori entered here in his spirit form (or we could say his mind since he was still in the phyiscal world), the whole point is that he reached Nirvana. He upon arriving here, grabs one of the Tablets present in the space. And it is shown that via interaction with these tablets, it results to a shake in the 3rd dimension. This however is in reference to the same occurrence happening prior in the comic but at the time we didn't know what it was. It is also to be noted that via interacting with these tablets, not only did the real dimension shake, an avatar was projected into that period in which he was holding. This is followed by Mori wondering what he was looking at, before the reply from XuanZang stating that this is the point where space and time overlap. After that she then goes on to state that she has been called a prophet, Gaia, and one who sees the Future. It's important to note that these were referencing to both things she is and things she is capable of. For one, she was a descendant of Gaia and she was the prophet Mori and his crew were to accompany to India. Most of the Prophets where always regarded as descendants of Gaia herself, with an exception of Unyeong of the Six. She was a descendant of Gaia but wasn't a prophet.

After introducing herself, she further goes on to explain what Nirvana is, what can be achieved through it and it's stand in all these. It remains known that one who achieves complete power and reigns above the laws and controls of the nature. In exercising such power, one can keep balance over the universe that is in shambles and casually repair damages that where done between dimensions. It is also implied that one can govern all of reality here including the pasta, present and future and can see it all. The intentions of the author in these depictions are already clear as one who archives this level stands above everything else in the verse. Some supporting scans to some of these are
1. We have Satan explicitly mistaking Mori as a higher dimensional being while being under the impression that he would never beat him. It is important to note that Satan perceives people in accordance to the amount of power they have. And Mori could clearly perceive a projection of XuanZangs avatar. So it's clear that the Higher D being being referred to here was XuanZang. Satan further goes to call Mori the supreme God, despite him not being at this level yet

2. After these particular events, Mori is also implied to be both able to read the minds or people, have knowledge of the future, and be able to solve problems such as age size and pregnancy. (Sorry if the format isn't well lined up). Mira had questions about what would become of her child, even without speaking it out, Mori had already read her mind and known the question and answered in his mind as well. Giving his position, he was sure that they will be fine. He himself further states that even though he could solve the problems himselfs, he decided not to because he knew they would get through it.

Finally throwing this in reference to Moris influence is him already having the power to defy the natural order of things even prior to his ascension and him not being able to die due to his true self not being bound to that reality. Giving to the support that he can govern and visibly all of creation from here. (Creation entailing all within the Verse).

In summary, I have made highlights to the tablets. I don't think the author would have any reasons to just depict Mori holding these tablets and shaking the construct in the process if he wanted to just show him holding a point in time. The best explanation for that feat would be that he intended to show that which was relevant and that being that the tablets and the GOH universe are the same.

I think I have highlighted most of the reasons for this upgrade and why they fit into the current criteria.

If there is anything that needs clarification, let me know.
Thanks for your Input mori

I dont see R>F or any kind of qualitative superior in here

See the universe as a tablet not make you qualitative superior to the universe. You must have more proof than just that

I dont see R>F or any kind of qualitative superior in here

See the universe as a tablet not make you qualitative superior to the universe. You must have more proof than just that
The tablet is the medium in which mori views the lower world as less real
He is able to oversee the past,present and future of all creation as if watching a movie and he is completely independent of all conventional laws and restraints as well as the effect of whatever hoes on in the tabletof the lower world
No matter what happens in the lower world's space-time won't affect mori in any way

The tablet is the medium in which mori views the lower world as less real
He is able to oversee the past,present and future of all creation as if watching a movie and he is completely independent of all conventional laws and restraints as well as the effect of whatever hoes on in the tabletof the lower world
No matter what happens in the lower world's space-time won't affect mori in any way
this is very high into 4D???

i need to correct this

viewing a 2-A multiverse as a flat tablet is qualitative superiority, that's enough proof but GOH doesn't have a 2-A cosmology so uh
It doesn't necessarily have to be a 2A cosmology
Displaying qualitative superiority over an L2C structure would still grant the same tier as being qualitatively superior to a 2B, 2A, 2C cosmology
Check the page on r>f

Back