• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tier 1 characters you know but not on this wiki

Wait really. The only thing of tier 1 I found of the verse was guys screwing with an 10D structure and going deep into zorastrian myth.
There is weird reality fiction shenanigans.

The Multiverse is endlessly recurring fractal universes that are infinitely larger then the universe below them.

Juggadors view this structure as complete fiction.

There is weird reality fiction shenanigans.

The Multiverse is endlessly recurring fractal universes that are infinitely larger then the universe below them.

Juggadors view this structure as complete fiction.
Cool. Sad that we don't have a profile for elric. The only effort for him was a guy literally creating a thread to downplay it because he got banned from NF for trying it. Elric verse is such an influential series I mean the without it warhammer,dnd, witcher and a lot of verses in general won't be there.

Cool. Sad that we don't have a profile for elric. The only effort for him was a guy literally creating a thread to downplay it because he got banned from NF for trying it. Elric verse is such an influential series I mean the without it warhammer,dnd, witcher and a lot of verses in general won't be there.
It will be my next project to make profiles for it after fixing 40k/fantasy/Age of Sigmar.

Back