• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1-A/High 1-A question and possible problem

Hello all, I have a question regarding tiers 1-A and High 1-A.
In its definition, it is stated that 1-A is a hierarchy of levels above infinitely-dimensioned spaces, going into transcendence over material composition altogether and into something qualitatively superior. Such jumps in quality can be stacked upon one another ad infinitum to reach 1-A+. My question comes from not entirely understanding what High 1-A is, then. In its definition, it's stated that High 1-A is something that transcends 1-A in similar fashion in which 1-A transcends tiers below it, but by working on higher logical framework, going beyond what any extension of 1-A allows for. From my understanding, it means that High 1-A is very dependant on presence of a 1-A structure below it, and if such structure would be absent, it would get knocked down to 1-A. Let me give an example to better portray what I mean. Imagine a cosmology where:
  • there is a hierarchy of a general "beyond-dimensional spaces", that are explicitly qualitatively superior to dimensionality and unbound from material, dimensioned world (even if such world would be infinitely-dimensioned). This hierarchy would be cassified as 1-A
  • the entirety of beyond-dimensional spaces is just fictional from the perspective of some higher, more abstract reality that starts an infinite reality-fiction chain of higher realms. These realms are therefore High 1-A
Now, if the first hierarchy were to be cut from the cosmology, the second hierarchy would be knocked down to 1-A despite still remaining the same structure and retaining the same qualities, because its ranking in regard to the tiering system would hinge on the existence of 1-A structure below it. If I'm correct with my interpretation of the tiering system (and please, absolutely correct me if I'm misunderstanding it), then tier High 1-A is very reliant on a 1-A structure being present in given cosmology. If I'm wrong and there is a great difference between a "qualitative" and "meta-qualitative" jump between two planes of existence, and 1-A covers every possible "qualitative" jump while High 1-A goes beyond qualitative superiority, could someone be so kind as to explain what would count as one, and what as the other (beyond-dimensionality? R>F transcendence? Something else entirely?)

Back