• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Azathoth and yog sothoth are both arguably the most powerful tier 0s the wiki has had, as both of them are the supreme archetype.

So technically the supreme archetype is the most powerful tier 0

Although it hasn't has a profile, it is agreed the mathiverse is higher, tho another contestant is the white light from rukkerverse.
White light seem have some nlf thing tho all the thing of trivialise every description that can maxe him up is a thing for [ ] in nasuverse too and that not really enough

They transcend baseline once over. So yeah, Azathoth and Yog-Sothoth are currently the most powerful characters on the wiki.

On the wiki, as in with proper profiles. And personally, I'm a bit skeptical of Mathiverse's NLF nature but eh.

One thing I don't understand is that if a character can transcend all of logic and mathematics, wouldn't that mean they are on a similar level to the Mathiverse?

So can someone explain to me simply why Mathiverse is rated as such? My brain is too small to understand the explanation in the blog.

So can someone explain to me simply why Mathiverse is rated as such? My brain is too small to understand the explanation in the blog.
It's an outdated blog profile. The Mathiverse can't be Tier 0, due to transcending all mathematics being a nlf

There are a dozen characters in fiction that transcend logic and math, but iirc, it depends on how the verse portray it.

That, and I think it depends on the author, and what he knows about mathematics. Not to sure if the latter is true or not though.

I'm pretty sure it all depends on context and how deep the author goes into said context. That's how the Mathiverse receives it's rating, but I've heard it's outdated so whatever.

When you transcend math and logic, but your author isn't a mathematician god and is instead a racist dude who named his cat after a racial slur

Azathoth:
hide-the-pain-harold-4386494474.png

Why does the knowledge of the author matter?
Because of higher cardinals so when authors who are knowledgeable on those say their character transcends math it means a lot more then a normal person saying they transcend math when they probably don’t know about said higher cardinals

Yeah but WHY does it mean a lot more? Why does having more knowledge on a subject mean that we regard it more highly than someone who doesn't have a deep understanding, yet says exactly the same thing?

A bit while back someone told me dis.
Basically, the justification of tier 0 mathiverse is
1.Yes because Mathiverse transcends math more than Azathoth basically
2. The Mathiverse exists in place than don't exist, The Mathiverse is within and outside of all math at the same time, The Mathiverse transcends math
3.Try and understand a power level that is beyond any and all mathematical logic or fallacy completely. If it can be defined by, or relates to anything within maths, then the Mathiverse encompasses it completely.

That's the level of power we're talking about. It really doesn't make any sense in our tiering system.
and tier 0 being mahlo cardinals or something.

Yeah I can see the NLF. At this point in time I think it has transduality and non-existence physiology but I still can't see how it is tier 0.

I tried to understand what Marhlo cardinals are but couldn't because it's a bit out of my depth.

I don't know why this is in bold. I'm using a phone.

Yeah I can see the NLF. At this point in time I think it has transduality and non-existence physiology but I still can't see how it is tier 0.

I tried to understand what Marhlo cardinals are but couldn't because it's a bit out of my depth.

I don't know why this is in bold. I'm using a phone.
Basically cardinals shenanigans.

Back