• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 0 vs Tier 0

so Ditto is made of liquid which no punches can hit normally, however this is saitama so Idk where this match is gonna go.

I expected Saitama's match spam after his ground-breaking revision got accepted.

As stated on the landing page of our wiki, one of the foundations of our wiki is to let everybody know that Saitama is the strongest character in all of fiction. He is At least tier 0 for stomping tier 0s. Has irrelevant speed.

But then again, it is ditto so nothing can be said for sure. Leaning towards the poster boy of the wiki though.

Saitama punches Ditto, but Ditto transforms into Saitama, Saitama's punches conceptually destroys the identity and information of it's metaphysical being for all versions out of even the abstract concept of time (Which negates type 3 acausality and clones), so Saitama kills himself.

Voting ditto

Ditto wins because it's from a good anime abd isn't an overhyped meme character. Obvious spite. Someone close this.

Inconclusive. Due to Saitama being the strongest character in fiction, but ditto also being able to transform into the strongest character in fiction, it's quite literally impossible to tell who would be able to top the other.

Does Ditto have the "impostor" ability?

If yes, then Ditto instantly transforms into Saitama, uses max power, and probably kills them both or kills everything around them.

If no, then Saitama instantly just one punches Ditto before it can transform.

Even if Ditto doesn't have the impostor ability, i'm unsure about this matchup, as it's possible Saitama will underestimate it and let it be until it can transform. So if Ditto does not have impostor then i'll decide on my verdict afterwards.

Back