• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tien (Dragon Ball) vs Blake Belladonna (RWBY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tien has better h2h and long range, and can use afterimmage to dodge.

on the other hand blake has the versatility with dust,

incinclusive for now

Getting in close for h2h wont really help if your opponent can freeze you solid if you try, and Blake's afterimages are superior to Tien's on top of being pammed in character

Plus if Tien tries to use something like Multi-Form he's only gonna screw himself over

blake can do that, but i still dont see her using it in character. harry potter has the killing curse, but i aint using it as a reason to win.

She uses it in character all the time

No he couldnt, he got stuck in it and Blake herself shattered it with an amped Blade Beam

Ricsi-viragosi said:
blake can do that, but i still dont see her using it in character. harry potter has the killing curse, but i aint using it as a reason to win.
....What? After Images is literally her entire shtick.

And SBS. Willing to kill and if my changes go through, Blake will very likely open up with freezing and just call it a day.

she uses after immages, i agree with that, im talking about the freezing, and by sba she still goes as she would in character, using her standard tactics

In a fight against someone she's actually trying to kill, spamming elemental Dust clones IS her standard tactics

ah, mixed it up with the grimm breaking out of it in eclpipse. (hell, agaiasnt torchwick didnt even use iit to freeze him)

Tien for higher AP, better skill, multiform to keep Blake and her semblance on the toes and solar flare

Tien's AP is barely higher than Blake's

Multi-Form halves his AP with every clone and wont save him from being frozen solid

Solar Flare doesnt make her deaf

Against Illia until the fire she caused spread wide enough to get her out of hiding

It also doesnt help that Dragon Ball characters have a tendency to yell for no reason when theyre about to attack, and Tien is no exception

Still damn higher

True, but still lets him strike unexpectedly. I honestly doubt ice would immediately immobilize him, not to mentiom his own enhznced senses seeing it coming. Like, do you think hes going to just get frozen, stuck with 0 chance of escape, and lose? He can use ki bkasts and such aswell to break. He has the much netter and versatile moveset.

It blinds her, I didnt say it makes her deaf, but being deaf doesnt completely nullify its effect.

300 tons vs 335 tons, its really not

How eactly would enhanced senses let him see himself being instantly frozen on contact with something that appeared in fron of his face where his opponent just was? Yes, he would, Roman couldnt break out of the ice, a Multi-Form weakened Tien would be half as strong as Roman, he'd be trapped and unable to escape. And no, he doesnt have a more versatile moveset at all. This is BoS Tien.

It does when you can hear your opponent coming at you a mile away wth your enhanced hearing

Hell, up until the Saiyan Saga Tien didnt even have enhanced senses, he learned them from Mr. Popo to prepare for the Saiyans to arrive on earth. This incarnation of Tien has:

• Flight
  • Ki Blasts
  • Dodon Ray
  • Hammerhead
  • Machine Gun Punch
  • Shiyouken
  • Volleyball Attack
  • Solar Flare
  • Afterimages
Thats all he has

335 is a higher number than 300. Not to mention tri beam is actually stronger than Tien himself to which he strains himself. Not to mention MUCH bettervrange with the ki blasts and techniques

It isnt just seeing. Ki enhances all of his senses, including hearing, just like Blake. Hes regarded as having the sharpest out of the Z fighters at that time. He should be able to hear the dust form, and Blakes movements, plus his sight could easily see it coming anyway. I dont know why youre assuming its just one of Tiens clones, cause Blake cant literally freeze him, only trap a limb or something. Youre acting like its a big game chanver

Tien was versatile from the start lel.

Mile away. Bit of an exaggeration there, speed is equalised and this is more close combat, you still have to react to what you hear. Blakes hearing is barely ever useful anyway, im pretty sure Tien has bettee enhanced sensess than that of a cats, to which is the animal she gains similar senses to. I mean, theyve been fighting animals ever since DB, dog people and such etc. Its nothing bi. The solar flare would still be hard to avoid, if no one else in DB can see it coming, with their enhanced senses, Blake shouldnt do it with ease either. Tien is easily smarter and more technical aswell, he can lead her on if he wanted.

Flight probably changes it uo here anyway, he flies much better than any nevermore and unlike one, has a brain. And is a much smaller target.

@Jinx 22nd Budokai Tien doesnt have Tri-Beam

He doesnt have Ki senses either, that's Saiyan Saga Tien

Tien also doesnt have Multi-Form Technique here so he doesnt have clones to begin with

Tien doesnt get enhanced senses until the Saiyan Saga so no, he doesnt

Ki has been able to enhance senses from the start. Its not just ki sensing....dont know what youve been thinking

Stryk3r1337 said:
If this Tien is before Saiyan Saga, then I don't think I can see him winning.
TBF- Tien never really changed other then AP, like most DB characters.

He still has his crucial kit, which is honestly more powerful then Blakes tbh.

I just chose these two because

A. Under represented.

B. Tien is a badass.

C. Blake is a waifu.

D. Both 8-A

So uhh, who voted for who?

Blake: 1

Tien: 1

Inconclusive: 1

Stryk hasnt really given me enough to count his vote lol.

But I will count the ones above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back