• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soupywolf5

They/Them
Godzilla (Godzilla: Final Wars) vs. Lapis Lazuli

Speed is equalized, Keizer Godzilla is used

Godzilla's Red Spiral Ray is 58.57 Petatons, Lapis Lazuli preformed a casual 35 Petaton feat while extremely weakened, and with a cracked gem

Edgy rock: 8 (The Wright Way, CinnabarManx421, WeeklyBattles, XSOULOFCINDERX, GalacticIron, Apex PredatorX, ZeedKrakenZilla, Buttersamuri)

Dinorawr:

Inconclusive:

I mean I'd honestly say that Lapis probably has higher AP given that 58 Petatons was from one of Godzilla's strongest attacks, and Lapis' feat was done casually while immensely weakened (Also radiation wouldn't do much to someone made of light), but alright I guess

Not helping Godzilla's case is that she's comparatively a tiny flying target with a plethora of stalling options who prefers to incap right away against giant targets.

Also, is it even slightly necessary for Lapis to have prior knowledge? She easily wins regardless, prior knowledge just feels like spite.

The Wright Way said:
Also, is it even slightly necessary for Lapis to have prior knowledge? She easily wins regardless, prior knowledge just feels like spite.
I mainly did that because as said above, 7-A durability. But I can remove it if that would be better

By that logic, no one would be dodging anything in vs threads. Also, SBA puts them four kilometers apart. She can dodge just fine.

I mainly did that because as said above, 7-A durability. But I can remove it if that would be better

You should.

So Godzilla easily has the range to hit her and can keep up the attack for a decent span of time and he's shown the ability to tag Monster X during combat, who is at least as fast as himself. Her smaller size only provides a marginal advantage when it comes to avoiding Godzilla, as while it seems harder to target a single person, the end of the film sees Godzilla about to do the same with a small number of people. Lapis would also be hardpressed in finding a means of killing Godzilla, given his incredible durability (he didn't die from Kaiser Ghidorah's beating despite being FAR weaker and being life drained), mild regenerative capabilities and longevity. Also dragging Godzilla underwater won't kill him, that's like trying to drown a fish.

AP I feel is the main issue, but it's rather strange. Lapis could be stronger than Godzilla by a fair margin, but it's hard to quantify how much stronger she is than her ocean feat. And on top of that, I'm unsure how she'd implement this in battle against Godzilla.

>Tagging people as fast as himself

Speed is Equalized. Also, Monster X wasn't regular person sized.

>Doing the same to a large number of people.

It's way easier to hit a group than it is a single person. Especially one that can fly.

>Dragging Godzilla underwater won't kill him.

Incapacitation. He won't be able to fight anymore. Killing him was never the point.

Said people were nowhere near as fast or as maneuverable as Lapis is

Also Lapis is able to utilize Goji's weakness, sub-zero temperatures, due to being able to freely manipulate ice

Goji cant survive underwater indefinitely, he can survive for an extended period of time but he will eventually drown

First off, couple strawmans. I said at least. Monster X demonstrated superior speed while Godzilla appeared slightly stronger. Also "a large number" I wouldn't say 10-15 was that many individuals.

Brief incapacitation isn't enough to be declared a winner. And Lapis' technically already lost at that when pinning down Malachite. Not to mention doing so is incredibly strenuous and weakens her severely. Enough to get in a shot.

Godzilla was just fine being in Antarctica. How is that his weakness? If you're referring to the earthquake which caused whole glaciers' worth of ice to fall on him, that scene is really dumb since we see he comes out fine and didn't even seem weakened upon being awakened years later. On top of that, the flashback and when we see him under the ice don't match up.

Can you show me Godzilla ever drowning? That claim's nonsensical without proof to the contrary.

I mean, even if he couldn't drown, superior AP, and LS means she'd have no problem holding him at the bottom of the ocean to incap

Lapis can incap indefinitely, limitless stamina coupled with higher LS all but guarantees that. The only reason she had any issue restraining malachite was because she was simultaneously fighting a physical and mental battle with jasper, and even then she held out for months before she gave in from sheer mental strain. She only has to incap goji for a week here.

Back