• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thoughts on this?

More specifically these video times: 1:18 between 1:20, 2:55 between 2:58, 3:16 between 3:35, 12:07 between 12:21.

Just the opinion on the specific times I sent in, the scaling itself looks awful, but, those times themselves I sent in look interesting to me, and I want to know if these arguments can scale to HD

many of the guide images that appeared in the video are from a fangame, which is obviously not to be taken seriously. about the universe tree, the image is edited/fake, it doesn't belong there any dbh guide.
Wait, DBH fans made a DBH game with changed texts?

Basically: They take this game and change the texts to look like the DBH game, and make texts like "transcends space-time" to increase the DBH tier?
not. the images I'm referring to are from the guide for this game, which is unedited, but it's not official, since it's a fangame.

the dbh universe tree image is not from a fangame, it is just a fake image created to level up dbh.

Back