• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thoughts on SSG Multiplier ?

no, none of those are relyable due to multiple reasons.

vegito is not even close to galaxy level (unless using ssb), so scaling to him is useless

beerus saying that is bullshit and is retconned

toryama stated so before dbs plans, and death of author is a thing

@AssaultWaffle, I'm trying to stick to the Title of this Thread. When i mentioned Ultra Instinct "Sign" and True Ultra Instinct (white hair Goku) ... i think that spurred it's own "debacle"

My point is Ultra Instinct is a power up. Of course it doesn't just boost power, it also gives the ability to fight without thinking, but my point is that it does undoubtedly increase strength.

Also Beerus using 10% was explicitly a lie. 6, 10, 15 got retconned.

@Ricisi-viragosi the Video you linked with Seth & Chuck ... they've been ... " all-over-the-place lately ". How does that prove anything ? Despite that, if you ignore the little pieces of past evidence thats been given to the audience ... there's a good chance you might miss "something"

^.~*

the video itself gives explaination of how kefla scales, which makes your point moot, if you bothered to wach all of it you would likely notice that

SSG is not a multiplier. Does it make Goku stronger? Duh. But it doesn't have any explicit multiplier. Even if it did, the multiplier between 4-B and 3-A is so astronomical it isn't even worth putting in numbers, whereas afterwards, base Goku is 3-A, and SSG makes Goku "far stronger and faster than as a super saiyan, without the negative stamina effects of Blue" as Whis put it.

You cannot apply the god forms to Z standards. Hell, Goku still says bullcrap like "I can't stay in SSJ3 for too long" when SSB is the REAL stamina drainer and he stays in SSB for considerable periods of time. (Though the SS3 can be explained as animators being incapable of consisteny animating SS3 with all that hair lol).

If you're looking for a multiplier that has nothing to do with vsb tiering? You are not going to find it.

You can estimate. But that's about it. Nothing Canon, though i'm sure it has to be a multiplier instead of, like power addition. Then, at some point, the boosts would be tiny and meaningless when Goku's base catches up.

Sera Loveheart said:
If you're looking for a multiplier that has nothing to do with vsb tiering? You are not going to find it.

Guess you have point here. Thanks though

Well, the first time he transformed through the ritual, there was no set multiplier. He just kept getting stronger and stronger and stronger over time.

After BoG, the constant multiplier which he gets after transforming is unknown and we have no way of figuring that out.

AKM sama said:
Well, the first time he transformed through the ritual, there was no set multiplier. He just kept getting stronger and stronger and stronger over time.
After BoG, the constant multiplier which he gets after transforming is unknown and we have no way of figuring that out.
This is what i ultimately figured too. But i personally think of it as nice-little brain teaser whenever I'm bored xD

@Ryukama , btw this proves Ultra Instinct = Technique

via outright muttering the words in translated TXT

Screenshot (1533)

The specifics of Ultra Instinct are a bit unclear. To me it seems that Goku either undergoes a transformation in order to be able to use the Ultra Instinct technique, or that using Ultra Instinct technique additionally comes with a power boost.

Either way "Ultra Instinct Goku" is objectively stronger than Goku's other states of being. That's undeniable.

@Ryukama , DBS transformations only right ? Because idk about SSJ4 - that is its own mystery for some who tries to figure that out

I always thought the statement was referring to to just DBS continuity and not GT. But who knows :'(

That's debatable. Sure in terms of VSBW through sheer usage of calcs and the fact that SS4 simply doesn't have the feats SSG had agaisnt Beerus, it is undeniable. But SS4 is still massively stronger than SSJ3 in a similar fashion. GT wasn't perfect but SSJ4 represents the "Ultimate Saiyan" far better than SSG, since SSG relies on god power, SSJ4 is the Saiyan's power. Hell, look at the Broly movie. We are bound to see Broly with just the power of a Saiyan (the true power of a saiyan and Vegeta theorized) completey thrash SSG and SSB.

@Ricsi-viragosi

I'd always thought* SSJ4 is more of a Limit-Breaker. Henceforth, it does not have a fixed-multiplier. Along with* additional things that makes it stronger & better SSG & SSGSS

Sera Loveheart said:
since SSG relies on god power
And then "god power" becomes complete and utterly irrelevant the rest of the series lol

Back