• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was just thinking about the most powerful being in the DC universe, The Writer...

At first it would seem impossible for any fictional character to beat them, but what if you reframe it as writer vs. writer? Mario vs. The Writer could just be a Nintendo developer vs. a DC writer in a battle of wits. Then the question becomes if one of a verse's real-life writers can outsmart a DC writer using their own character.

I dunno if that makes sense, but I just wanted to share my thoughts. Feel free to chip in your own thoughts about my musings.

>At first it would seem impossible for any fictional character to beat them,

ARE YOU REALLY SURE ABOUT THAT?

But yeah, seeing a verse as fiction doesn't put you above all fictional characters in any way. It's still ultimately the author's representation in the canon of the verse so he's no different from other supreme beings in this sense.

True, true... If seen more literally as the in-canon representation of the real author, then they aren't immune to things... it's basically a self-insert.

Glad to see that you understand. Sorry but I've seen many people try to push Writer to be the strongest character "bcuz he's real", which makes no logical sense whatsoever.

That's pure NLF. The fact that he caps at High 6-A is proof of that. Do you seriously think the Matrix and its rules mean anything to a guy infinite infinities above a being infinite infinities above beings infinite infinities above beings infinite infinities above Architect?

Planck69 said:
That's pure NLF. The fact that he caps at High 6-A is proof of that. Do you seriously think the Matrix and its rules mean anything to a guy infinite infinities above a being infinite infinities above beings infinite infinities above beings infinite infinities above Architect?
oof this is getting intense

Back