• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thought Robot vs. Pre-Retcon Beyonder

Are you serious? Plot Manipulation means shit in this battle.

Beyonder controls an entire Universe that's bigger then the entire Marvel Multiverse, he wins easily.

@Gargoyle 2 And Thought Robot wrecked a higher dimension larger than the DC multiverse. I feel like to guys at this level of power size essentually means nothing.

Fikou95 said:
@Gargoyle 2 And Thought Robot wrecked a higher dimension larger than the DC multiverse. I feel like to guys at this level of power size essentually means nothing.
Dimension and Multiverse are two different things.

Gargoyle 1 said:
Anyway, if Tribunal vs CAS was considered a stomp then so is this. So this should be closed.
These characters are both High 1-b while living tribunal is 1-a so no this isn't a stomp.

These characters are both High 1-b while living tribunal is 1-a so no this isn't a stomp.

Nevermind apparently he got a downgrade.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the Living Tribunal vs CAS a High 1-B vs 1-B? This is High 1-B vs High 1-B?

Could someone explain how this is a stomp, please?

No, LT was High 1B vs High 1B but LT was so much more powerful it was declared a stomp.

Beyonder is far superior to the LT

Beyonder>LT>CAS

The Beyonder is far stronger than TLT. TLT is far stronger than Multi-Abstracts. The Multi-Abstracts are powerful enough to contend with the Endless ( Not Death and Destiny, just the other Endless. ) . Each of them can comprehend the Source. CAS and Mandrakk were destroyed just by being near ithe Source. See the vast difference ? Even if we assume he is weaker than TLT, he is millions me stronger than Eternity. In comparison, CAS would get his behind stomped by any High 1-B within the DC Spectrum.

Back