• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Uhhh ok
then what can Asta do here since all he has outside of AP is Anti Magic
You answered your own question.

How skilled is Asta by the by? Thorgrim is at soloing armies comparable to him without even being touched

You answered your own question.

How skilled is Asta by the by? Thorgrim is at soloing armies comparable to him without even being touched
Oop

Ok well he's an extremely skilled swordsman, assimilating skills that he learned from other experienced swordsmen across the series. He's very quick at learning and adapting to situations and he also has Ki Sensing that can read intent, state of mind, predicting body movements, glare, emotional state, life force etc etc, pretty OP sensing.

Oop

Ok well he's an extremely skilled swordsman, assimilating skills that he learned from other experienced swordsmen across the series. He's very quick at learning and adapting to situations and he also has Ki Sensing that can read intent, state of mind, predicting body movements, glare, emotional state, life force etc etc, pretty OP sensing.
Good sensing but it ain't like Thorgrim is getting his happy ass off his throne until his Thronebearers are down. Also that doesn't sound as skilled as Sigvald... so... ouch. Thorgrim may stomp just through how much of a tank he is and his skill.
byt the way what key of Asta is the first or the second?
I didn't specify. SBA kicks in.

Good sensing but it ain't like Thorgrim is getting his happy ass off his throne until his Thronebearers are down. Also that doesn't sound as skilled as Sigvald... so... ouch. Thorgrim may stomp just through how much of a tank he is and his skill.

I didn't specify. SBA kicks in.
Wait so asta can go into his low 6-B and 6-B forms?

Good sensing but it ain't like Thorgrim is getting his happy ass off his throne until his Thronebearers are down.
..Throne? Thronebearers? Sorry I'm going into this match blind idrk who this Throgrim person is.
Also that doesn't sound as skilled as Sigvald... so... ouch. Thorgrim may stomp just through how much of a tank he is and his skill.
🤕
Both High 6-C
:/

Thor has statistic amplification on his profile, how good is it ? because right now black divider one shots
What Black Divider? I don't know what Black Divider is!

Not in this key.
I was thinking about restricting those cause they cause Asta to one-shot and it should be very IC to use them but then Asta can't really harm Thorgrim unless he attacks that Dwarven head of his.

..Throne? Thronebearers? Sorry I'm going into this match blind idrk who this Throgrim person is.

🤕

:/
  • The Throne of Power: Since Snorri Whitebeard, the first High King after the Ancestor Gods departed, every High King in turn has sat upon the ancient wonder. In fact, tradition dictates that whenever the High King sits down, he must do so on the Throne of Power, while sitting on the Throne of Power, Thorgrim’s inspiring presence increases the resolve of those fighting with him. The Throne of power is also nearly indestructible and protects Thorgrim from flanks while he is on it.
  • Thronebearers: When the High King travels the Throne is borne aloft by four strapping Dwarfs who are called the Thronebearers. It is a great honor to be named a Thronebearer, for they are the High King’s personal bodyguard. When the Dwarf High King goes to war, he does so riding atop the Throne of Power. From its sturdy deck, the High King can wield his axe to deadly effect while the bodyguards are adept at slashing attacks even while hefting the throne’s considerable weight.
Right off his profile.

• The Throne of Power: Since Snorri Whitebeard, the first High King after the Ancestor Gods departed, every High King in turn has sat upon the ancient wonder. In fact, tradition dictates that whenever the High King sits down, he must do so on the Throne of Power, while sitting on the Throne of Power, Thorgrim’s inspiring presence increases the resolve of those fighting with him. The Throne of power is also nearly indestructible and protects Thorgrim from flanks while he is on it.
  • Thronebearers: When the High King travels the Throne is borne aloft by four strapping Dwarfs who are called the Thronebearers. It is a great honor to be named a Thronebearer, for they are the High King’s personal bodyguard. When the Dwarf High King goes to war, he does so riding atop the Throne of Power. From its sturdy deck, the High King can wield his axe to deadly effect while the bodyguards are adept at slashing attacks even while hefting the throne’s considerable weight.
Right off his profile.
Does the throne protects against attacks from all sides or just flanks?

Does the throne protects against attacks from all sides or just flanks?
Some protection from the sides as well but Asta needs to hit Thorgrim's head to do shit anyway, so only behind Thodgrim for the most part that'll do anything.

But the Throne Bearers are High 8-C max anyway so lol at them doing anything but die here lol

Thor is far above 510 gigatons,his throne is
5-B in durability
Asta is far above 650 gigatons and far above 4,3 teratons with black divider
Asta doesn't have Black Divider in second key, and Thorgrim has like one character upscale from 510 Gigatons.

Some protection from the sides as well but Asta needs to hit Thorgrim's head to do shit anyway, so only behind Thodgrim for the most part that'll do anything.

But the Throne Bearers are High 8-C max anyway so lol at them doing anything but die here lol
Why does asta need to hit the head , is it because of thor's armor?

The Throne of Power: Since Snorri Whitebeard, the first High King after the Ancestor Gods departed, every High King in turn has sat upon the ancient wonder. In fact, tradition dictates that whenever the High King sits down, he must do so on the Throne of Power, while sitting on the Throne of Power, Thorgrim’s inspiring presence increases the resolve of those fighting with him. The Throne of power is also nearly indestructible and protects Thorgrim from flanks while he is on it.
I should mention that Throne has 5-B durability.
⁉️
Thronebearers: When the High King travels the Throne is borne aloft by four strapping Dwarfs who are called the Thronebearers. It is a great honor to be named a Thronebearer, for they are the High King’s personal bodyguard. When the Dwarf High King goes to war, he does so riding atop the Throne of Power. From its sturdy deck, the High King can wield his axe to deadly effect while the bodyguards are adept at slashing attacks even while hefting the throne’s considerable weight.
Do the Thronebearers scale to Throgrim himself, or nah.

Oh okok I see how this is. For Asta to fight Throgrim, he'll need to get rid of the Thronebearers first.

Asta should easily be able to dispatch of the men since Throgrim is basically indestructible on the throne. In doing so it should prompt Throgrim to get up and fight Asta himself, then that's how it'll start.

Considering Black Divider is under revision anyways should I just restrict it? While it's a wincon for Asta I hear it's AP is being questioned
It is in revision yes,
You can restrict it if you like i guess, but them the match will not go to the profiles

It is in revision yes,
You can restrict it if you like i guess, but them the match will not go to the profiles
We can restrict things that are in a higher tier then the characters themselves physically IIRC, so I can restrict it and still add this

Anywhay this is honestly a complicated match asta likely can't break thor's armor but asta has a larger ap having a very long scaling chain putting him far above 650
Guess the outcome depends on how early asta figure out he has to hit the head

also, i'm gonna regret this, how skilled is Thorgrim?

cause Asta antimagic or not is very skilled

Back