• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thor shoots lightning which negs Vision’s intang and bypasses his dura like Widow’s Bite vs BP. If Vision doesn’t get dropped from lightning spam, Vision beats Thor to death with his own hammer.

What is a Bump?
If a thread lacks input from the community, you can type “Bump” (short for “Bring Up My Post”) to try and give it more attention. It's probably a good idea to wait a reasonable amount of time in between bumping a thread, say a few days between each bump.

Vision can steal Thor's weapon and his only way of being competent in a fight at this point in the story because Vision's also worthy.

Voting Vision!

I'm doubt Vision can just steal Mjolnir with no trouble. I mean Thor should still be worthy during Civil War (unless I'm misremembering the timeline) and I don't recall anything saying Vision is more worthy then Thor. At most Thor would have to concentrate on keeping hold of Molly. Other then that, both are pretty familiar with the other and while Thor has access to huge levels of electricity, Vision knows that and will act accordingly.

I'm leaning Vision cause I feel like he's better suited to use his knowledge of Thor.

Back