• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thor vs Superman

FanofRPGs

VS Battles
Retired
Sorry if this counts as a contriversal topic

This is Base Thor vs Post Crisis Superman

Jimbob32165 said:
Add Superman post crisis to Thor's profile? as victory?
Not yet, we need more debating and users to conclude who would win

Jimbob32165 said:
Right, well I for one would say Thor wins.
It would be more detail

I agree Thor wins though.

Normally Superman is only multi-planet level and is only star level with his IMP, same with Thor, but Thor has superior combat speed and fights in a verse where hax'd characters are numerous.

post crisis supes is regularly large planet+ and can occasionally dish out star levl

while base thor is generally large planet+ to star lvl and can occasionally dish out ss+

their dura is similar, but thor is stronger, thor wins

GohanLSSJ2 said:
Thor takes this.
Marvel vs DC was crap. Supes can't k.o. Thor.
Wait I thought Hulk fought Superman

Also with Marvel vs DC they had to choose the closest characters. That is why Spectre was paired with the Living Tribunal even though the Living Tribunal >>>>> Spectre.

FanofRPGs said:
GohanLSSJ2 said:
Thor takes this.
Marvel vs DC was crap. Supes can't k.o. Thor.
Wait I thought Hulk fought Superman
Also with Marvel vs DC they had to choose the closest characters. That is why Spectre was paired with the Living Tribunal even though the Living Tribunal >>>>> Spectre.
They both did.

Though I think Hulk did so on Pre-Crisis, where Supes was OP as all hell.

I know. But still, Thor can stomp Superman.

It's funny because Superman did face Thor in JLA/Avengers and beat him. Then again, Thor did say he was holding back.

Natse said:
It's funny because Superman did face Thor in JLA/Avengers and beat him. Then again, Thor did say he was holding back.
Well they also said Spectre = Living Tribunal in power

Also how practical is the God Blast?

FanofRPGs said:
Natse said:
Well they also said Spectre = Living Tribunal in power
Also how practical is the God Blast?
I think it's not very practical, hence why he rarely uses it. I think it has a lot of charging up time.

But Thor can still damage Superman with an Anti-Force blast.

Back