• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
y sayori tho

Thor is again of those profiles with endless abilities but no direct applications

But right now, seems like she'd win via Plot Manip and Non-Corporeality.

I'll be frank. I have no idea how the hell Plot Manipulation would work in a theoretical cross-over match. Although Non-corporeality is said to be weak against Soul Manipulation, so maybe Thor can soul reap her

(About non-corporeality) Certainly not this kind.

Plot Manip basically means Sayori can decide what Thor will or can do.

Sayori wins. Thor can't do anything usefu against Sayori due to non-corporeality, and Sayori has hax that Thor doesn't seem to have resistance/immunity to, like reality warping, plot manipulation, and existence erasure.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Plot Manip basically means Sayori can decide what Thor will or can do.
Didn't Those Who Sit Above in Shadows have something similar? They bound everything within Norse Mythology (not just gods, giants, etc. but even memories, destruction and rebirth) to an endless circle, and Thor transcended said circle? All those Fate Manipulation and Plot Manipulation stuff make little sense to me

Also, what kind of non-corporeality is Sayori? Energy, soul, or something else?

Byakushiki Setsura said:
Also, what kind of non-corporeality is Sayori? Energy, soul, or something else?
Monika continued to be able to effect the game after having her existence erased (after you, the player, delete her file, which is shown throughout the game to erase someone from existence, rewriting history to one where they never existed). 2-C Sayori has all of Monika's abilities as president of the Literature Club.

This is taken to mean Sayori has non-corporeality.

Are you sure it's the same thing here?

Because the "plot" from Monika's perspective makes everyone else appears like one-dimensional automata restricted to a specific set of behavior, like a visual novel, while she is the only one with free will.

If it helps, we can ignore the plot manipulation point, because Sayori still has non-corporeality, reality warping, and existence erasure. My vote's on her winning unless Thor has stuff to counter that.

Sayori has all of the powers that Monika had so she can pull a Mind'F on Thor (he has resistence though IDK to what level) or data glitch him out of reality.

All you guys talking about Plot Manipulation realise that Thor can just sever data right? I vote Thor because of his Fate Manipulation.

@RinkakuKagune

I'm not familiar enough with Thor, how will his specific Fate Manipulation help him win this battle? Taking into account Sayori's non-corporeality, reality warping, and existence erasure.

@Agnaa he was able to overite the predetermined Death of the Asgardians, which was set in motion by the very writers of the comics. So basically he was able to overwrite the story of the comic book itself.

how can this help him? because this does not look like Fate Manip but rather a resistance to this one

@RinkakuKagune Sayori does have somethig similar in Plot Manip and resistance to Plot Manip.

Would Thor's Fate Manipulation let him put Sayori down, through her non-corporeality?

I changed sayori by monika because ..... I wanted and because it does not change anything (also because I prefer monika)

RinkakuKagune said:
It would help he destroy any type of plot Monika creates. simple.

And if Monika doesn't rely on plot and just decides to erase Thor?

Sure, Monika has manipulated plot before, but she has also just erased characters and ignored the plot.

Back