• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

this post from Reddit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing special in my opinion, It's really no different from people from this site not liking certain policies, or someone from one fanbattle site not liking another site due to preference or opinion on policies.

Interms of his opinion on the creation feat and with Palaces I do agree that not all creation feat should scale to AP especially with P5 since it's not the persons intent to build it but rather the Metaverse changing to fit that preticular individuals distortion.

You can ask the members listed in the Persona verse page to comment here if you wish.

The way it's evaluated on this wiki is creation = destruction. So if you want to change anything about Persona, you need to change how this wiki fundamentally rates tiers. So the problem isn't with the Persona profiles it's creation = destruction. There was already a thread about this, well multiple ones if I'm not mistaken, and it seems like it's going to stay that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back