• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This part of the jewel of life movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching this movie and the scent where everything turned bli popped up and bouldes were just evaporating to thin air, you guys said it was existence erasure , but it looks a lot more like aimple destruction. Pleas explain your reasoning on how you know this is existence erasure instead of plain destruction. Thank you.
Screenshot_2016-04-26-00-33-46.jpeg

Y'know, this sounds a LOT like a series of threads from a previous user who was obsessed with ths topic........

Actually I've wanted to know about this for some time. I heard Arceus erased boulders but how do we know it was Existence Erasure, did it say he erased them or did the just fade and it was assumed that he erased them? I just want someone to clear this up for me because his aura could have been so powerful it vaporized the boulders or whatever he did.

Note: I don't remember that movie much so I don't even know what he did, hell I don't even remember that scene. I'm not saying he doesn't have it but it would be nice if you guys say what he did and prove its existence erasue so we don't see anymore of these threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back