• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is going to end bad... and I'm gonna enjoy it. Madara vs Frieza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dzhindzholia said:
Tough playing around eith frieza will get him killed via omnidiraczonal shockwave

DB characters haven't shown such powerful shockwaves,Frieza can not generate them,also don't forget about TSB wich would vaporize him instantly.
I am pretty sure they have, and the AP difference allows it. Hell, frieza could oneshot every namekian by blowing a bit of air in an omnidirectional way.

Lol he didn't use it against Naruto and Sasuke,but you think he will use it here?

Actually since when can people with rinnegan use sharingan techniques unless your like Sasuke with only 1.

Frantzy12 said:
Lol he didn't use it against Naruto and Sasuke,but you think he will use it here?
Actually since when can people with rinnegan use sharingan techniques unless your like Sasuke with only 1.
Because neither of them could actually kill him.

Madara has the rinengan and sharingan he literally switched them in his fight against the kage.

Yeah they could all they had to do was cut off his head.,he didn't even use it against Guy or anyone actually.

Frantzy12 said:
Yeah they could all they had to do was cut off his head.,he didn't even use it against Guy or anyone actually.
I mean, he was stated to be immortal, and they believed it.

Wiki aside inverse the only way to kill him was to seal him away.

Frantzy12 said:
Yeah they dont know that though or infact he was meant to be completely immortal it is only by feats that we are making him low-mid only.

what does "completely immortal" mean?

Anyways Madara will not use Izanagi considering he has never he even used it in combat.

Frantzy12 said:
Anyways Madara will not use Izanagi considering he has never he even used it in combat.
Means he cant be killed.

He would use it if he knows his enemy can one shot him it is basic logic.

Frantzy12 said:

That god told them the only way to defeat him is to seal him away and that hes immortla.

Sure. Thats not enough to remove their votes tough

Well if you counting votes for Izanagi that isn't likely to happened since he has only used it once and not even in battle.

Frantzy12 said:
Well if you counting votes for Izanagi that isn't likely to happened since he has only used it once and not even in battle.
Well, yeah, but they did give other reasons.

Izanagi on its own wont be counted tough

Burning Full Fingers said:
I don't think you should have made this if you already know how things would go down.
It was mostly meant as a joke. If it gets out of hand it can get closed. Tough itd not that bad yet

Wait,Izanagi votes are suddenly not legit when Frieza's votes are based only on energy blasts and AP that Madara can dodge with his eyes closed?

Dzhindzholia said:
Wait,Izanagi votes are suddenly not legit when Frieza's votes are based only on energy blasts and AP that Madara can dodge with his eyes closed?
Only you and rocker voted...

Frantzy12 said:
I dont get what this argument really means, let us understand for a second what izanagi does:

Prevents death by rewriting reality.

The only time Madara could use it when he was actually dying was after his fight aginst Hashirama which he explicitly used it late so that they would think he is dead after the buried him.

The other time he died he was unable to do anything much less izanagi. For one Zetsu was specifically possessing him meaning he could not use any of his abilities. and then he lost all his powers including his eyes.

Not eye=/= no izanagi.

No othe rtime has required his use so Ofcourse he would not blind his eye for no reason.

lol that isn't nearly the same thing.

So you think Madara is this untouchable force? he can be fooled by unpredictable attacks via freiza's tail.

Frantzy12 said:
So you think Madara is this untouchable force? he can be fooled by unpredictable attacks via freiza's tail.
lmao yeah no he would not. Not with his eye.

Frantzy12 said:

That is just wrong.

Frantzy12 said:
Yet he was beaten by Hashirama with no pre-cog and killed by a wood clone..?
When they were tired out after a long ass battle yes. Also then he did not even use the rinnengan apart from to escape his death state.

Frantzy12 said:
Yet he was beaten by Hashirama with no pre-cog and killed by a wood clone..?
Are you comparing a prolonged fight where nearlyball their stamina was used up to a tail that is slower than him?

Point is he was fooled,yall are saying Madara will just dodge everything because he shit on Sasuke while he was blind lol.

I'd love to see Madara dodge a ki blast spam,he oculdn't even dodge lava rasen shuriken which is again something that fooled him.

Frantzy12 said:
Point is he was fooled,yall are saying Madara will just dodge everything because he shit on Sasuke while he was blind lol.
I'd love to see Madara dodge a ki blast spam,he oculdn't even dodge lava rasen shuriken which is again something that fooled him.
When he has precog and extreme sense compared to frieza that is what we are saying yes.

The lava rasenshuriken that expanded after he infact dodged it. It beat him from being faster than him.

why do I feel like every single one of your arguments is ridculing another argument by bringing up point and ignoring context?

Frantzy12 said:

Good enough that he isnt blind and can see the tail and that frieza doesnt spam those.

As much as I dislike it, you gotta give a reason for friza to go against his incharacter actions before getting mindhaxed

>Unpredictable

>Against Rinnesharingan

>Against someone who can unpredictebly vaporize with black orbs floating behind his back

>who can unpredictebly paralyze with a glare (genjutsu)

>with speed advantage.

Thebluedash said:
Madara's precog is amazing, got hit by a wooden sword. Man what a good precog.
And this is just borderline trolling lmao ok. I guess Freiza is trash since he got killed by a monkey.

Thebluedash said:
Its almost like pis exists...

And how does that matter here at all? He wouldnt go h2h against a guy thousends if times stronger, and frieza is arrogant

Thebluedash said:
And you know whats funny? He did not actually get killed by a clone he got killed by the real Hashirama. He simply got tricked by a clone and killed said clone.

Wow,it is time to leave,people started to cut out of context and even compared Frieza to Sasuke or Hashirama skillwise,even considering that his senses are a lot greater now,lol.

I guess it's a stomp then since Freiza can't hit Madara :) and isn't capable of doing consecutive ki blast only 1 at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back