• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is going to end bad... and I'm gonna enjoy it. Madara vs Frieza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frantzy12 said:
I guess it's a stomp then since Freiza can't hit Madara :) and isn't capable of doing consecutive ki blast only 1 at a time.
Look, joking is fun and all, but if your not going to give proper resonings than just stop posting.

What was said was that a tail swipe from frieza is not that shocking, that he doesnt spam ki blasts in character and that madara wouldnt even go close unless he gad a plan.

And he wouldnt do "hit it till it dies"

Frantzy12 said:
I guess it's a stomp then since Freiza can't hit Madara :) and isn't capable of doing consecutive ki blast only 1 at a time.
Does not make it a stompp since Frieza easily one shots with anything.

Don't matter this thread was likely made out of spite cause of Cell comments.

Freiza's only advantage here is AP and DP which others are arguing is irrelevant which makes it a stomp.,even saying Freiza can't even tag Madara with his eyes closed lmao.

@Frantzy12

Look,no one from us never said that Frieza can not one shot,we said that it would be almost impossible for him,I brought you some evidencies for that,2 types of precog and other shit.Just why TF you continue to troll here?It is not the first time you are doing that and we were already warned by Dragon for this,we don't troll or talk shit to your side so it is best for you to stop.Just give a damn reason,do you really think Madara is going to stand still while Frieza is firing his damn ki blasts?Do you think Madara will not teleport behind Frieza's back and try to kill him,or do you think Madara will not try to mindhax?

It is time to stop

... You dont really understand how stomps work, do yoz?

Frieza could win with ease here, he simply doesnt do that incharacter.

As for spite. Not really, no. I simply enjoy debating, wich is almost sure in threads like this

"Freiza could win with ease here,he simply doesn't do that in character"

Lmao this literally means he can't win in character which is SBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back