• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is going to end bad... and I'm gonna enjoy it. Madara vs Frieza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gargoyle One said:
Why not use one of Frieza's weaker forms? You won't have to Equalize speed by then
Frieza>namek goku>vegeta>nappa>raditz>piccolo=relativistic.

Pretty sure he can still nearly blitz, as he has blitzed relativistics

Madara also blitzes the shot out of Relativistic characters and his feat is 2X faster then DBs

SBA:

Knowledge of the other character/verse: The fighters will have absolutely no prior knowledge of each other.

Golden Void said:
SBA:

Knowledge of the other character/verse: The fighters will have absolutely no prior knowledge of each other.
You know that SBA is not a rule, but assumption, and that it can be not used as long as the OP directly points it out right?

It is imposed when there are no standard set by OP and the assumptions are legitimate. I don't see how knowing each other's exact physical stats, physiology or most used moves are reasonable assumptions.

Base namek.

Sba beyond what was pointed out obviously.

I will also be the dwvils advocate here for both sidesp

Golden Void said:
It is imposed when there are no standard set by OP and the assumptions are legitimate. I don't see how knowing each other's exact physical stats, physiology or most used moves are reasonable assumptions.
Escuse me? I genuinly dont understand your point.

I gave the specific stuff they know about each other, how is that not aplicable? SBA does not overwrite the specifications in the Op

there was only one guy that got salty because Madara was stomping Cell hard and was insulting everybody in that thread.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Escuse me? I genuinly dont understand your point.

I gave the specific stuff they know about each other, how is that not aplicable? SBA does not overwrite the specifications in the Op
Re-read then. I can't make it any simpler.

Frieza also one-shots and/or planet busts, neither of which Madara has a counter for.

Inb4 the same old tired infinite tsukuyomi and izanagi arguments that we see in every thread. This will be closed eventually.

Neither IT nor destroying the planet are the first thing they try in character.

I can remove knowledge, but frieza really likes to play around with enemies, and to assume that madara will not do anything and just accept his defeat is rather stupid, as he doesnt have that much cis

>Inb4 the same old tired infinite tsukuyomi and izanagi arguments that we see in every thread.

>Frieza also one-shots and/or planet busts, neither of which Madara has a counter for.

The same old tierd one shot arguments.

Frantzy12 said:
He will likely be annoyed by Limbo clones hitting him and do a massive aoe attack.
That... is not what he ever did.

The only thing close was him getting hit by namekians, so he blew them away with air and mocked them...

Plus sensing telling AP difference

Removed knowledge then.

Still, madara can win this, and the fact that he doesnt do it in character means that its a loss due to stupidity at most, not a stomp.

He also never went against a clone in an alternate dimension so how do you know what he will do?

Sensing power will prob tell him that Madara is vastly below him and give him the krillin treatment or something.

>Frieza doesn't planet bust in character

Literally almost every fight he got serious in he's directly tried to planet bust.

Planet busting (or attempting it), he did that on Namek and Earth.

He also blew up Planet Vegeta without leaving his chair, and threatened Toppo with a planet-busting blast.

"The same old tierd one shot arguments."

Yeah, because a star level character can't one-shot a planet level character who's marginally above baseline. Give me a break.

Frantzy12 said:
He also never went against a clone in an alternate dimension so how do you know what he will do?

Sensing power will prob tell him that Madara is vastly below him and give him the krillin treatment or something.
There is this thing called deduction, and we use it to assume what a character would do if faced with a situation they havnt already, because assuming that he will it mind the AP difference and go in h2h is just insulting to his character.

Also, madara has sensing, frieza does not

Golden Void said:
>Frieza doesn't planet bust in character

Literally almost every fight he got serious in he's directly tried to planet bust.

Planet busting (or attempting it), he did that on Namek and Earth.

He also blew up Planet Vegeta without leaving his chair, and threatened Toppo with a planet-busting blast.

"The same old tierd one shot arguments."

Yeah, because a star level character can't one-shot a planet level character who's marginally above baseline. Give me a break.
Yeah... When he got serious, wich is nit his standard character mentality nor first move.

Seriously, no one said frieza cannot one-shot. Its just that hes a sadistic prick who taunts his enemies. He didnt oneshot bardoyk or gohan or krillin until they made him go serious.

Oh OP removed knowledge.

What will Madara do when he sees a little alien man riding around on a floating chair lol?

I know Freiza will for sure try to 1 shot him or tortue him.

Shit his plants by sensing his AP as anyone with sage mode or sharingan would.

I mean, frieza likes to use death beam to oneshot, that does nkt work due to regen, madara might fake to be dead like he did with hashirama tho

Madara takes it imo.I'll explain why.

Madara has slight speed advatage limited precog via Rinnesharingan and senses on par with SOSP Naruto,Madara can fight someone as skilled as Sasuke (who has his own limited precog) even with his eyes being closed,even without those sense,Madara was able to dodge a teleportation jutsu from the back.With combnation of all of this we get someone that Frieza can touch only in his dreams or after training for 1000+ years with precog masters.

Frieza can one shot Madara with a simple Ki Blast,if it landes,wich won't happen most likely because Madara with his Rinnegan sees in what places people concentrate the energy,Frieza tries a Ki blast?Madara already knows that he is concentrating the energy in his hand,finger or any other part of his body.In worst instances Madara can freely switch himself with any of his 5 Limbo clones.

Frieza goes h2h?Of caurse he can one shot Madara if he manages to land a hit on someone with precog,teleportation,slight speed advantage and better skill in h2h combat.Frieza comes close?Not a problem,just vaporize him by expanded TSB,nothing specail.Madara just creates a Staff using TSB and destroys Frieza with low-diff even in h2h combat.

Frieza tries to bust the planet?Madara realizes that with his great senses and Rinnegan,then just mindhaxes or switches himself with Limbo clone that is near Frieza and destroys with TSB.

All of this doesn't matter since Madara mindhaxes right off the bet.

Now call me a wanker and downplayer.

It could work depending on where he aims for example his head which would kill him since he only has low-mid.

If Madara senses the gap in power how would he react seeing someone so vastly above him,he will probably fight causiously or even retreat like against Naruto and Sasuke if i'm remembering correctly.

Meanwhile Freiza will see he has regenerated from getting death beamed everywhere else so he will try to blow him up with tk, death beam his head,massive aoe to just get rid of him.

Ill call you both. But vote counted.

Tough playing around eith frieza will get him killed via omnidiraczonal shockwave, last few reasonings are good enough

Frantzy12 said:
It could work depending on where he aims for example his head which would kill him since he only has low-mid.
If Madara senses the gap in power how would he react seeing someone so vastly above him,he will probably fight causiously or even retreat like against Naruto and Sasuke if i'm remembering correctly.

Meanwhile Freiza will see he has regenerated from getting death beamed everywhere else so he will try to blow him up with tk, death beam his head,massive aoe to just get rid of him.
Good thing is upon seeing the level difference Madara would most likely use Izanagi.

Frantzy12 said:

Pretty sure there was one feat where obito got his head ripped in two, but until crts are made, yes.

I think he might try to pull off IT, as he is smart and IT is unbreakable by everything but rinnegan as far as he knows.

I dont think frieza would really see that that easily, but he could rip madaras head apart to kill him, yes.

Is that a vote?

Rocker1189 said:
Good thing is upon seeing the level difference Madara would most likely use Izanagi.
Unlikely, there are other stuff, he might even activate izangi, but I doubt it a bit.

Tough playing around eith frieza will get him killed via omnidiraczonal shockwave

DB characters haven't shown such powerful shockwaves,Frieza can not generate them,also don't forget about TSB wich would vaporize him instantly.

Frantzy12 said:
Why would he ever use Izanagi in character or even in this form which I assume is his last key
Because it gurantees that he would be alive. He knows that Frieza's attacks would insta kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back