• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is a Universe lvl ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. I think that is the feat with Red She-Hulk that the OBD calculated at Dwarf Star level, but I agree that it looks a lot more impressive in that image. Perhaps the calculation group should take a look at it? A higher quality picture would be appreciated though.

The feat happened in Incredible Hulks 634-635. I will check if I can find it.

To see if the scan above in the OP is also from the same comic that gave Hulk Dwarf Star level AP?

I think that it is the exact same feat that gave the Hulk Dwarf Star level AP.

Looking at the scan in the OP and the one from Endless Mike's calc, this is very likely from the same comic as you said. @Antvasima

I have checked it up, and somebody has apparently manipulated that feat by pasting together two unrelated images. This is all that was shown within the comicbook in question:

Tmp 1334-08-10-2011 141060469223
Tmp 1334-08-10-2011 15-161058175434

I know. Probably to upgrade the character. But people can find out that it's fake, so it's kinda pointless.

Yes. The question is whether we should ban the OP, or whether he was tricked by somebody else?

Antvasima said:
Yes. The question is whether we should ban the OP, or whether he was tricked by somebody else?
Currently reverse image searching for the edited picture to see if it was found somewhere else or made intentionally for this thread.

Thanks for the confirmation and find, Azzy. So it isn't an intentional action on the OP's part. That's good to hear.

But nonetheless, we should close this methinks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back