• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Several of the imgur scans for the abilities appear to lead to deleted images.

Check the links in the Edo Tensei tab and let me know if all of them are working. I changed some of them, and at least for me, they are working perfectly.

The edo tensei abilities links work

It is mainly the AP imgur links that are having issues

Though Idk if it's just me

Should ask others on here

Nice one man
Some minor things though.
During A's long rein this included several Jinchūriki, including Killer B, and his son.
Should add a g at the end of rein.

The speed section has 2 different keys instead of 1 like the other statistics. Think you accidentally put "|" instead of a comma.

The speed section has 2 different keys instead of 1 like the other statistics. Think you accidentally put "|" instead of a comma.
He didn't. It's just that he didn't work on his stats as he mentioned in the OP.
The speed section is messed up like that cause we've yet to revise speed.

Also since people keep mentioning the imgur links, that's also not the OP's fault. My imgur died for some inexplicable reason and I haven't been able to make a new one. So essentially every single imgur link I have ever added (which is A LOT in case you were wondering) has died...
But hey, that's what references are for, and thankfully I have been pretty meticulous in that regard lol.

Back