• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Third Raikage and Fourth Raikage upgrade

The Third Raikage once fought against the Eight Tails by himself (who is Large Island level physically), and stalemated him. This was confirmed by the Eight Tails himself. The Eight Tails has High 6-C durability and the Third Raikage was able to cut off all his tails with his Hell Stab technique. Can someone explain to me why the Third Raikage is only "possibly High 6-C" instead of a solid High 6-C?

The Third Raikage should also get High 6-C durability because during his fight against the Eight Tails, the only thing that was able to severly injure him was his own Hell Stab technique, while the Eight Tails couldn't do nearly as much damage.

The Eight Tails clearly stated that he was completely spent after fighting the Third Raikage, and he even stated that the Third Raikage was a super resilient tough human.

Here are the scans:

On his own
Third raikage vs eight tails

The Fourth Raikage should also get some sort of upgrade for cutting off the Eight Tails horn with nothing but his own strength.

The Fourth Raikage was also stated to have chakra on the same level as a Bijuu, which was confirmed by Karin, who is a sensory ninja. Prior to this, Karin has felt the chakra level of the Eight Tails when Sasuke went up against the Eight Tails, so she knows what the chakra of a Bijuu feels like.

The Fourth Raikage should also get some sort of upgrade, but I'm not quite sure what he should be upgraded to.

Bijuu level
Raikage vs eight tails

The link the character page and verse where link below which is why you did not much activity. I will link it.

A Knowledgeable Member of Naruto (The Universe) should be of help for more input

Naruto

AY doesnt scale at all for obvious reasons and outliers. Madara was making him look fodder and madara at the time only scales to 7A lol

Next we got Naruto who was tanking all of his attacks and this naruto is being upgraded to High 6C soon

Minato also was about to one shot Ay which would mess up the scaling so bad

"AY doesnt scale at all for obvious reasons and outliers. Madara was making him look fodder and madara at the time only scales to 7A lol"

Why doesn't the Fourth Raikage scale? It isn't an outlier because nothing suggests he has a limit under high 6-C. And Madara was 6-B when fighting against the kages.

"Next we got Naruto who was tanking all of his attacks and this naruto is being upgraded to High 6C soon"

Naruto never tanked any attacks from the Fourth Raikage. He just dodged him.

"Minato also was about to one shot Ay which would mess up the scaling so bad"

Lmfao Minata was never going to one shot the Fourth Raikage. I watched the full fight in both the anime and manga and he was never going to one shot him lol. Stop lying

Naruto literally tanked attacks from Ay and only dodged one attack

Minato was clearly about to Kill Ay and Killer Bee even stated that he was ready die in a equal blwo with Minato. DOnt say someone is lying when you dont understand what a one shot is

Madara was using full body susanno and Ay had to team upo with Onoki just to put cracks in Madara's defense

Naruto literally tanked attacks from Ay and only dodged one attack

The fourth raikage was clearly holding back.

Minato was clearly about to Kill Ay and Killer Bee even stated that he was ready die in a equal blwo with Minato.

That was Killer Bee, we're talking about the Fourth Raikage.

Madara was using full body susanno and Ay had to team upo with Onoki just to put cracks in Madara's defense

That just means Madara will get an upgrade too. And one High 6-C character can be significantly stronger than another.

For the record, I never said the Fourth Raikage should be straight up upgraded to High 6-C. I think that he should get an upgrade, but I don't know what it should be.

I tried to find a good upgrade for Ay and Tsunade (went through Heaven Transfer) since they survived it and was stated in databooks to move things at SoL and no could survive it but Ysunade and Ay did though in order to do that, we would need to only calc it if it was relativistic speed which sadly in the case....its SoL

Ssr4vegito said:
Minato was clearly about to kill Ay tho, that's why Bee pushed him with his tail
Ay would have been injured but I don't think Minato had the physical strength to pierce Ay's lightning armor with just a kunai.

Ay would have been injured but I don't think Minato had the physical strength to pierce Ay's lightning armor with just a kunai.

Chakra conductive kunai enhanced with wind. I'm not saying it pierce A4's cloak or not but saying it's not a normal kunai.

Mindovin said:
Chakra conductive kunai enhanced with wind. I'm not saying it pierce A4's cloak or not but saying it's not a normal kunai.
Welcome back my man! where have ya been?

Back