• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

These people needs more love: Shunsui Kyoraku vs Sailor Mercury

Shunsui's skill advantage is absolutely immense, plus superior AP and the likes.

I can see him incapacitating more then being turned into dust.

I guess,the immense skill advantage and superior AP will be useful to overwhelmed her,but still she's very hard to kill thanks for her type 8 imortality.

Shunsui in bankai is dangerous, he can make Mercury to bleeding profusely, share the wound he recieves, make her drown that even Lille (the one who can fly, teleport and being intangible) cannot escape from being drowned, and the final act that will slit her throat and possibly decapitated her (brutal, I know).

And as stated above he has AP advantage too.

So, leaning towards Shunsui for now.

Well i guess i voting Kyoraku For Dot reason's.

YES!! FNIALLY BLEACH WILL GREAT AGAIN MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I don't mind with Brutal thought,ehehehehe......

Well ..... I will still have to debate here, Regarding the AP, kyoraku is very good, but again I doubt that Mercury is not very close to Kyoraku, I explain:

• 250 Megaton = Mercury = Sailor Mars <Moon <<< Venus = Kunzite = (480 Megaton)<< Sailor senshi awake <Tuxedo mask <Berly = <Mercury <Venus ect ...
Then she can BFR in another dimension

The skill of kyoraku is much bigger and thanks to dat dot, I am convinced that he can incap her

But mercury is incredibly smart (Qi 300 ...) and she also has information analysis

So the only way to win for Mercury is either BFR or blinding it with fog and using the Holy Sword and planting it which means the immediate erasure of kyoraku

SUUUUUUPER ultra necro bump because this match is still valid and Kyoraku has a chance to get his win since his loss is outdated

Back