• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

There is niether Old Kratos nor New Kratos, just Kratos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally huh, I 100% agree with this, congrats to Gilver and KLOL for the thread

I understand the fear from some people that the page may look bad with the addition, but by looking at the sandbox, it looks great and well done, making me believe that it is unnecessary to keep them separated

Last edited:
oh finally merging kratos profile, Agree with this.. Would be interesting to see Greek+Norse Kratos in Versus battle. 🗿

Anyway, since there's enough agreement, the following pages will need to be edited accordingly to account for the page merge.

Atreus

Baldur

Thor

Odin

Sigrun- This page is locked and the tiers and speed were never updated, it remained stuck on the old 4-A and old MFTL+ rating.

And of course, the Norse page of Kratos will need to be axed to account for the merge.

@Elizhaa Would you be able to remove Norse Kratos so that we can carry out the merge?

Anyway, since there's enough agreement, the following pages will need to be edited accordingly to account for the page merge.

Atreus

Baldur

Thor

Odin

Sigrun- This page is locked and the tiers and speed were never updated, it remained stuck on the old 4-A and old MFTL+ rating.

And of course, the Norse page of Kratos will need to be axed to account for the merge.

@Elizhaa Would you be able to remove Norse Kratos so that we can carry out the merge?
I unlocked SIgrun's page.
I deleted Norse Kratos' page.

Last edited:
Kratos and Sigrun are done. Thread has been effectively concluded. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread.

I'm happy to see a thread about God of War 2018 Kratos actually get finished for once but looking at Sigruns profile she seems to be missing many abilities that she should have, if I'm remembering properly from my time playing the game she should have all the abilities of every other Valkyrie in the game

Last edited:
I'm happy to see a thread about God of War 2018 Kratos actually get finished for once but looking at Sigruns profile she seems to missing many abilities that she should have, if I'm remembering properly from my time playing the game she should have all the abilities of every other Valkyrie in the game
Aye, she definitely should, but that's a thread for another time. For now, just fixing her tiering and stats is a good place to start.

BTW, thanks for the Ragnarok render addition.

Now if only there was some way to change the showcased picture in the categories and replace it with Ragnarok Kratos. Because as it stands RN, current Demigod Kratos's render doesn't fit with the times or the sizing of the image.
No problem! I saw that Sony put up a transparent image of both Kratos and Atreus' new outfits so I did Dad of Boy first and I'll do Boy next. I wouldn't know how to change the showcase pictures, maybe that would be a mod thing? I'm not sure.

No problem! I saw that Sony put up a transparent image of both Kratos and Atreus' new outfits so I did Dad of Boy first and I'll do Boy next. I wouldn't know how to change the showcase pictures, maybe that would be a mod thing? I'm not sure.
WAIT, they did? Show me the link.

WAIT, they did? Show me the link.
Google says the png comes from the god of war ragnorak playstation store page
This is the png btw
KETQoN98jJjcRvpAoGekxAPP.png

No, I think it is just based on fandom code; I think you could contact people on fandom. Though, I suspect resizing the image might work.

You know sometimes we just split pages because putting everything into one page bloats it. I kinda like the split and I think it should remain.

You know sometimes we just split pages because putting everything into one page bloats it. I kinda like the split and I think it should remain.
It is not bloated, that is what tabbers are for.
All it does is confuse people by making them think they're different canons.

Bloat it how? Greek Kratos having had 6 keys in his profile for every single game instead of specific forms is what I'd call bloated. This is not it. Everything here is compressed neatly into tabbers, and there aren't even that many tabbers to worry about either, unlike Sonic, who just looks god-awful.

You're gonna give Kratos a new page every time he visits a new pantheon despite being the same exact dude and having the same exact stats? That makes no sense at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back