• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THEOS vs DOOMGUY ETERNAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doomguy Eternal wins via actually having some semblance of quality, oh, and he stalemated Chuck ************ Norris and killed Satan

Uselessnoob245 said:
Doomguy eternal isn't even real,
Neither is THEOS, what is the point you're trying to make?

THEOS is like the Jesus of the Wiki supposedly? Yeah, well, Doomguy already killed Crimson Khorne who is basically the Devil, who THEOS is too much of a pussy to erase already.

Im mad because I'd only wanted Khorne and The Evil Itself, it was MaxForward's fault for making HATE now he wants to remove HATE as hes having a downward spiral

Crabwhale said:
THEOS is like the Jesus of the Wiki supposedly? Yeah, well, Doomguy already killed Crimson Khorne who is basically the Devil, who THEOS is too much of a pussy to erase already.
No, THEOS is much greater than that, he stalemated CHEGAOD, who is basically the Devil. Crimson Khorne is only a fragment of CHEGAOD and the only reason THEOS didn't erase him yet is because he didn't have the power to do so. He split into 100 fragments.

And don't trust what you hear on the Internet.

And Chuck Norris does NOT mean anything, I mean, Bruce Lee, someone who gets eaten, grinded, ripped up, and spat out by CHEGAOD, beats Chuck Norris.

So CHEGAOD, and by extension, THEOS, oneshots Chuck, and by extension, Doomguy Eternal.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
No, THEOS is much greater than that, he stalemated CHEGAOD, who is basically the Devil. Crimson Khorne is only a fragment of CHEGAOD and the only reason THEOS didn't erase him yet is because he didn't have the power to do so. He split into 100 fragments.

And Chuck Norris does NOT mean anything, I mean, Bruce Lee, someone who gets eaten, grinded, ripped up, and spat out by CHEGAOD, beats Chuck Norris.

So CHEGAOD, and by extension, THEOS, oneshots Chuck, and by extension, Doomguy Eternal.
Bruce Lee oneshots CHEGAOD

CHEGAOD is just a random OC, I have no idea why anyone believes he is on the same level as Chuck Norris

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:

All you've done is proven my argument is still valid. Doomguy can easily kill Satan, any Satan, which includes CHEGAOD, who is by your own wording equal to THEOS.

Furthermore, as Seol said, CHEGAOD is merely a useless OC, insignificant before Chuck Norris, who is one of the most ancient and powerful of the Meme Gods.

Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:

CHEGAOD is just a random OC, I have no idea why anyone believes he is on the same level as Chuck Norris
No he does not!!!!

Can he bring the Apocalypse?

No.

Can he cause the Paradox?

No.

Does actually existing in the real world mean anything?

No.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:

No he does not!!!!

No.

No.

No.
The Apocalypse does not happen because it's scared of Chuck Norris. Death itself is scared of Chuck Norris, which would make the Apocalypse even easier to conquer.

No, but he can Roundhouse kick it into oblivion.

Depends on who we're talking about. If it's your OC vs an ancient master memetic badass such as Chuck Norris, then yes, it does matter.

Can CHEGAOD bring the Apocalypse?

No.

No.

Is he a famous internet meme renowned for his badassery?

No.

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:

All you've done is proven my argument is still valid. Doomguy can easily kill Satan, any Satan, which includes CHEGAOD, who is by your own wording equal to THEOS.
Furthermore, as Seol said, CHEGAOD is merely a useless OC, insignificant before Chuck Norris, who is one of the most ancient and powerful of the Meme Gods.
No!!!! CHEGAOD will bring the apocalypse. Not Doomguy Eternal.

And most of the demons that Doomguy kills are far too weak to compare to CHEGAOD.

Aaaand how does being one of the most ancient and powerful of the Meme Gods matter in any way? Oh wait, it doesn't. So, CHEGAOD still beats Chuck.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:

No!!!!
CHEGAOD will bring the apocalypse. Not Doomguy Eternal.

And most of the demons that Doomguy kills are far too weak to compare to CHEGAOD.

Aaaand how does being one of the most ancient and powerful of the Meme Gods matter in any way? Oh wait, it doesn't. So, CHEGAOD still beats Chuck.
The Apocalpyse already happened, you just didn't notice it because Doomguy stopped it

Any Demon is fodder for Doomguy, he eats Spectral Destroyers for breakfast

CHEGAOD is a snack for Chuck

Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:

No!!!!
CHEGAOD will bring the apocalypse. Not Doomguy Eternal.

The Apocalpyse already happened, you just didn't notice it because Doomguy stopped it
Any Demon is fodder for Doomguy, he eats Spectral Destroyers for breakfast

CHEGAOD is a snack for Chuck
1. Pathetic excuses are all I hear.

2. No, he doesn't, and I guess any godmode is fodder for Minx(sarcasm)

3. Chuck is a snack for CHEGAOD, and nothing you say can change that.

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:

No he does not!!!!

No.

No.

No.
The Apocalypse does not happen because it's scared of Chuck Norris. Death itself is scared of Chuck Norris, which would make the Apocalypse even easier to conquer.

Depends on who we're talking about. If it's your OC vs an ancient master memetic badass such as Chuck Norris, then yes, it does matter.
How many times do I have to tell you: DEATH IS JUST A PATHETIC CONCEPT THAT CHEGAOD EATS FOR BREAKFAST

His roundhouse kick can destroy a megamultiomnihyperbox, which CHEGAOD can destroy without even having to lift a finger.

For the last time: IT'S MAXFORWARD'S OC

Ancient master memetic badass? Apocalypse bringers of JBW can stomp these any day.

Also, how can the Apocalypse, an event, fear a person?

It doesn't, that's how.

Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:

Then according to your logic, Bruce Lee beats Theodore.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:

No he does not!!!!

No.

No.

No.

How many times do I have to tell you: DEATH IS JUST A PATHETIC CONCEPT THAT CHEGAOD EATS FOR BREAKFAST
His roundhouse kick can destroy a megamultiomnihyperbox, which CHEGAOD can destroy without even having to lift a finger.

Ancient master memetic badass? Apocalypse bringers of JBW can stomp these any day.

It doesn't, that's how.
Because hes Chuck ************ Norris, thats how

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:

Then according to your logic, Bruce Lee beats Theodore.
Nothing I said implied that Bruce Lee could beat Theodore

Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:

No he does not!!!!

No.

No.

No.

It doesn't, that's how.
Because hes Chuck ************ Norris, thats how
Aaaaaaaand this matters how...?

Because it doesm anyway, I'm going to close this because I know that we aren't going to get anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back