• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thematic battle between two destroyers of Hell

Interesting. Though, wasn't it mentioned that the only reason Gabriel managed to kill Minos was because Minos wasn't even trying to fight him?

Was it? If that's the case I totally missed it, in which case the scaling would be Minos' Corpse < Minos Prime < V1

Can't look for scans at the moment, but there is a terminal at the end of the Prime Minos fight that talks about him and Gabriel a bit more.

The Terminal can be find on the wiki. It does kind of imply that Gabriel still oneshotted him, but it is true that Minos did not fight back.

Meh, Gabriel has a piercing weapon, don't need to be stronger to kill someone in one hit with it, maybe that's what the hole in Minos' face comes from.

I mean I'm sure I'd have fun with it and eventually win, I just haven't found the time to dedicate myself to unlocking it and all.

With a slight bit of autoaim perhaps my mouse sucks

i was severely disappointed when i found out gabriel doesnt spawn in wave 20 of cybergrind
Welcome to the official unofficial Ultrakill discussion thread: "Why won't my internet let me post" edition.

Pretty sure grace is over. However, Axx told me that apparently Doomguy doesn't have any viable win conditions here besides the town level Crucible. Though, I've heard that if the opponent that's getting stomped on has the superior AP, that means they have atleast one win condition, so...

I mean, Doomguy does have win conditions, in fact it isn't even a particularly easy match. He just doesn't have many advantages but has a couple of disadvantages. This match is fine to add.

Back