• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TheBlueDash Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bundle of trash, desirous of my predominance I see. A JoJo fan and a whimsical bunny.

You got the title wrong. It's supposed to be Thebluedash Discussion Thread instead of TheBlueDash Discussion Thread.

Ah I see, Ryukama have edited my messages. As expected, he just seems to love giving me the extra attention.

KuuIchigo said:
I'm so sorry Blue-Senpai. If I can I would give you my admin staff position to you right now.
Give me it by tommorow morning kay?

Thebluedash said:
KuuIchigo said:
I'm so sorry Blue-Senpai. If I can I would give you my admin staff position to you right now.
Sorry, Kuu-sama. I don't think I can handle your position. It is too much for someone like me.
It's okay. I know that feel.

So I got insulted by broken Bankai dude and an admin who wanks FNAF. I can't believe such "high quality" staff members are insulting me. :3
Code Geass Evil Laughs!
Code Geass Evil Laughs!

Thebluedash said:
So I got insulted by broken Bankai dude and an admin who wanks FNAF. I can't believe such "high quality" staff members are insulting.
Code Geass Evil Laughs!
Code Geass Evil Laughs!
Careful Keemdash. You may get banned again for false pedophile allegations and repeated racist comments against admins.

The real cal howard said:
Wait, seriously? I could've sworn we've spoke before. Damn. Now I'm embarrassed.
We may have spoken before. I just happen to forget about a lot of low tier people. Not your fault really. Destiny just chose me to shine instead of you The Fake Howard.

Wait, seriously? I could've sworn we've spoke before. Damn. Now I'm embarrassed.
Not sure if you are, but Blue is just joking lol

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Thebluedash said:
@Idiot Well if that's the case. When are you going to get banned for your mass wanking and awful summaries?
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Frisk This is not a summary. This is the entire plot of the game.
I'd cut it down to about the size of a list of useful things you've done, but then it'd be nonexistent.
Well upgrading Ponies, downgrading Skullgirls, downgrading Overwatch, upgrading/downgrading RWBY. Doing calc requests.... I think that's more than "non-existence". Though I'll admit you are not the worst staff here. Sheoth was the worst even though he's gone now. His crappiness lives on.

Well, this thread has been very useful for the site. Sasuga, Blue. You once again showed us how great you are. I give this thread a 5/7.

Thebluedash said:
Well upgrading Ponies, downgrading Skullgirls, downgrading Overwatch, upgrading/downgrading RWBY. Doing calc requests.... I think that's more than "non-existence". Though I'll admit you are not the worst staff here. Sheoth was the worst even though he's gone now. His crappiness lives on.
Cancer doesn't count, silly.

R.I.P. Sheoth. He was a dank meme.

You know I made the calc for Marble Alien right? Guess that's cancer then, since I made it :3.

Thebluedash said:
I almost forgot. I commanded you to forget about me because I didn't want the dishonor of having a fake telling people that I met them.
That sounds true. I'm just like my waifu Dory. We both have memory loss blue in common. I'm sorry that I could even think about forgetting you, The SUPREME Cal Howard
That's the Mr. Doctor Professor Supreme Super Mystic and All Powerful Kami Uncut Realest Cal Howard to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back