• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Xeelee vs the time lords (1 vote left)

I heard xeelee sequence have static universes, shouldn't that be high1b?

Just asking if static universes can be considered high1b.

yes, it simply says that space is unlimited and time has no fixed end, there is no heat death or expansion of the universe

Don't they consider Hilbert space high1b? How come this is not considered high1b or atleast 2b?
the question would be rather does that meet the requirements to be a Hilbert space? it is not about having an infinite size, but that it has infinite orders of magnitude of infinities.

the question would be rather does that meet the requirements to be a Hilbert space? it is not about having an infinite size, but that it has infinite orders of magnitude of infinities.
Not sure, not saying their the same but both are infinite in dimensionallity.
(In statics case it's extent of spatial and temporal dimension is infinite.)

And static universe is possibly high1b in my opinion or atleast definitely higher than high3a.
(Since it already has a temporal dimension confirmed so atleast 4d or maybe higher.)

Unless if you are using the einstein universe one that is probably only 4d at best.

Last edited:
bumping a thread that is months old and considered dead.

basically the thread is over, everyone agrees on it and there’s no need to keep on discussing it. Cause it’s solved already.
Oh ok.

Alright I guess i will sincerely apologise, I was new at the time so hope you didn't mind it that much.

Last edited:
Back