• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
PM for teleportation spam, better range, Spatial/Matter Manipulation and Intangibility (which can be used for redirect attacks, like Bec had do).

yeah

PM for Teleportation spam and the intangability + the fact Giga Bowser is really f*cking big so PM can't really miss.

Also, mail delivery skills are op ovo

Why are the First Guardians Low 2-C exactly? I am pretty sure being powered by the Green Sun isn't really a feat on its own, else Jack would be 2-A via scalling to the Red Miles which busted the Genesis Frog.

Not sure it's been ages since I read homestuck. Some charcters stats in general don't really make sense for the homestuck pages.

The pages aren't in the best conditions right now, and a lot of feats seem to be either misinterpreted or taken out of context, since:

• Jack destroying the Trolls' session isn't a Low 2-C feat, the Sessions are contained in the Incispheres, which are Solar System-Sized "Universes". Even then, Jack didn't destroy the Session as a whole, only the Twelve Planets contained in it.
  • Jade never shrunk a Universe, she just held a shrunken Planet Earth during Act 7.
  • As far as I remember, Doc Scratch assured the creation of the Alternian Universe through Stable Time Loops, not through his own power.

A big CRT should be made yeah. There is litteraly Jack prototyped x3 who scaled to someone who react to him prototyped x4 in his page.

Back