• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The World's Strongest Creature Vs "Monster"

Yeah Garou has a huge AP advantage here untill Yujiro goes demon back. Garou also basically has everything Yujiro has going for him as well. Garou has way more feats of fighting oponents stronger then him although Yujiro casually stomped everyone he fought.

Only way I see Yujiro taking this is by spamming 0.5 sec unconcious and disabling Garou via pressure points.

Yujiro is likely going to see Garou is a massive threat and that he needs to go Demon Back ASAP via info analysis.

Garou is probably so strong that Yujiro will likely become bloodlusted the moment he see's him but because of power mimicy he will have to put Garou down basically instantly. I'm voting Garou via power mimicry/reactive evolution with high difficulty.

Ok, so Yujiro uses Demon Back, Info Analysis to discover Garou's weaknesses, Pressure Points to stop his movements and Vacuum Palm, incapping Garou instantly

Garou has precog and attack reflection. He is going to have to put Garou down in 0.5 seconds. Vacuum palm would likely be his opener if he was bloodlusted straight up. Yeah I'm gonna have to swap to Yujiro if he's bloodlusted off the bat.

Only cause OP made Yujiro bloodlusted and Vacuum palm is pretty broken. He can easily just Vacuum palm during 0.5 sec unconcious.

@EmperorDoom25

I know but his talk about Garou are still true so I don't want to waste space restating it.There isn't a reason to assume Yujiro would use Vacuum Palm first even when bloodlusted, he would probably use his style first.

I think there is. Yujiro instantly analyses Garou's strengths and weaknesses. Sees he is absurdly skilled and way stronger then himself. Unless Garou can put Yujiro down in the time frame of that happening he likely cops a Vacuum palm in the face during 0.5 sec unconcious.

@EmperorDoom25

A move instantly incapcitating doesn't mean that in-character they would use it immediately even when bloodlusted especially prideful Yujiro who kills even when he isn't bloodlusted so what makes you think he would incapcitate when he's bloodlusted against someone who he doesn't know at the start of the match?

@Blackcurraant91

He would have to fight Garou he see him fight in order to get that information which means he would have to fight Garou which would lead to Garou likely countering and punching Yujiro all while learning and copying Yujiro's styles and techniques as well.

Nah that's not how Yujiro's info analysis works. He can instantly down to a cellular level perceieve your strengths and weaknesses.

Lol no, that's only bodily weakness stuff like broken bones or cancer, not things like fighting weaknesses.He can't look at a person and know everything about them from techniques or fighting style weaknesses before he's even seen them fight or fought them himself.

No, he would have no reason to believe that even if he analyze Garou.Yujiro would just see a healthy short man or, depending on how much after TTM this is, a person with a few broken parts.If Garou was sick or hurt Yujiro would be able to tell, nothing involving strength and weakness of fighting style or AP differences

Read the pages that gave Yujiro his information analysis.It's all talking about a medical weaknesses and nothing involving telling the strength of an opponent or seeing the strengths and weaknesses of their fighting style or anything like that.

@Dienomite22 Yujiro's precognition allows him to know any martial arts move that a person will try to pull off just by looking at them

Yujiro for the aforementioned reasons

@Anttron224

no it isn't as i already explained above, where are you guys getting this from?I never see it in the manga and it isn't on the profile

yeah that's not it either.He has to see or fight the person in order to get that information, the reason he see Baki is because he knows everything Baki can do and how the use of imagination becoming real is exaggerated in Baki especially with Baki and Yujiro having an imaginary dinner moments before (or after I forgot).There is no proof Yujiro can see that "spirit" if he's against someone he's comepletely unfamiliar with.

I know, that's exactly the point.He knew all of Baki's martial arts moves, he just had a long fight with him so of course he would know what moves Baki would do if he were to get back up and fight.He won't be able to see a "spirit" of Garou doing WSRCF or anything because that's a martial arts that he's never encountered before.

Yea, that isn't evidence either.That's Yujiro literally going against fodder with average training, Yujiro who literally knows every type of martial arts in Baki's world and is faster and stronger than 99% of the cast by a huge margin should be able to do at least that much, hell he out right ******* on Ali and every professional fighter when he was younger so this isn't anything impressive or should be considered precog and more of a show of experience.That's like saying Yujiro fighting a random thug he has never encountered before and blocking/dodging all of the attacks is precognition.

Fair enough, but those are just random examples. He's done it to the verse's other top tiers as well, I just don't have scans currently.

Anyway, even in explaining Garou's reasoning Blackcurrant also explained how Yujiro takes this with mid-difficulty while bloodlusted so it doesn't really matter. He can just use .5 seconds unconscious and incapacitate him with pressure points or void palm. If Garou somehow avoids this Yujiro can still use xiao-lee to absorb the former's attack damage and reflect back to him. Or he could use Aura to shake the ground, startle Garou and give himself more than enough time to paralyze him. He could use whip strike to induce great pain to stagger Garou and make openings for more attacks. (Yes I know Garou has good pain tolerance, but so did Baki and it still caused him immeasurable pain as whip strike is meant to purposefully ignore tolerance.)

@Anttron224

I'm aware of Blackcurrant's reasons but I don't entirely agree with it.

Yujiro even without being bloodlusted was already perfectly fine with killing so since he's bloodlusted he would never go for incapacitation in-character and will try to kill immediatedly so that writes off any usage of pressure points or void palm.Yujiro can use 0.5 second unconciouseness but Garou would adapt and copy instantly (same with his other moves).Xiao-lee although is cool and all but Garou abuses WSRCF which does the exact same thing but doubles the damage back to the attacker making WSRCF actually better than offensive Xiao-lee.Yujiro's aura might be useful here but it won't be because shaking the ground because Garou is all too familiar with things like that but it could be use to startle him but you forgot Garou has his own fear aura that would easily set Yujiro on edge and prevent him from moving.Whip Strike won't do anything not just because of Garou's pain tolerance but because he has a pretty large Attack Potency and Durability advantage over Yujiro.The weakest version of Garou easily stomps characters above baseline Town Level and Yujiro is baseline, 1 hit from Garou would likely put him down easily.

Actually induced bloodlust implies that they'll do anything to win, so Yujiro would incap if it's the only way to beat Garou, which he could sense easily, especially if Garou uses any kind of fear inducement

Anttron224 said:
Actually induced bloodlust implies that they'll do anything to win, so Yujiro would incap if it's the only way to beat Garou, which he could sense easily, especially if Garou uses any kind of fear inducement
Was going to mention that.Bloodlusted characters aren't free from CIS, so if a non bloodlusted Yujiro is easily willing to kill then a bloodlusted Yujiro is highly unlikely to go for incapcitation right at the start even when bloodlusted.But to address your points, bloodlusted characters doesn't fear anything according to the page so that fear manipulation might not work at all and Yujiro would have no way of knowing how strong Garou is until they fight so yea.Let's not forget that Garou has the overall advantage in DB and AP, can literally copy every single technique Yujiro has, quickly gets stronger and faster overtime, has rage power and can boost his stats with abandoment, and abuses WSRCF which could deflect all of Yujiro's attacks and dish it back at him with 2x the power.He's literally a better Yujiro (strength and abilities-wise) which is why I vote for him.I'll respond later if it's needed

I don't mention Yujiro copying Garou's techniques because it doesn't matter, Garou is naturally stronger and can do it as well.Garou stomped people who are stronger than Yujiro in AP and DB, Yujiro being able to copy techniques won't make up for the physical differences and on top of that Garou being able to copy techniques, get stronger and faster as he fights and amplify his speed,durability and attack power with Abandoment and Rage Power makes this even more in his favor.

Yujiro mixing WSRCF and Xiao-Lee means nothing when Garou can do the exact same thing himself and it wouldn't change much about the AP difference since Garou passively gets stronger and faster and can has Rage power and Abandonment.

To be fair so does Garou. Garou also has precog like Yujiro. Unless Yujiro ends the fight instantly he's just fighting a stronger version of himself

Back