• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The World's Strongest Creature Vs "Monster"

Your argument against vacuum palm is that Yujiro would rather kill than incap, but he could just use the form of vacuum palm that lets him blow Garou's intestines out of his ears by blowing in them.

He wouldn't let him, .5 seconds unconscious would keep him from attacking long enough for Yujiro to blow or suck Garou's intestines from his ears

I mean sure I see Yujiro possibly winning like that but it's still highly unlikely compared to Garou's win conditions

It's hard to say what Yujiro would do in character fighting someone stronger then him. He has never fought anyone even remotely on his level in Baki (anyone who didn't go down instantly just made him go Demon Back which is his real strength anyway) I think Yujiro's type of precog/info analysis is going to alert him that Garou is extremely dangerous and significantly stronger then him.

Yujiro is probably extremely likely to go Demon Back (Garou still has the ap advantage even with Demon Back) and go for incap during 0.5 unconcious. This is the only thing Yujiro has going for him but it's also likely to work due to Garou's precog being based of muscles/movement etc. Yujiro has many ways to put someone with higher durability then him down.

I would love to see this fight go down as it would be cool to see what Yujiro would do against someone he knows is straight up stronger physically then him. I still thing Yujiro takes this during 0.5 sec unconcious with Vacuum Palm or disable via pressure points. If Yujiro doesn't do this he is basically ****** though.

Because Yujiro most likely won't go for incap at the start as explained above and Garou can reflect attacks even after getting hit by something he never expected

No, nothing has refuted Yujiro going for incap during 0.5. Garou can't reflect attacks when he isn't able to react. Pretty much everyone has agreed Yujiro would feel threatened enough by Garou to go for incap as he has done before.

Why bloodlust one of the characters but not the other?

Bloodlust Garou as well, not like it changes much

Blackcurrant91 said:
No, nothing has refuted Yujiro going for incap during 0.5. Garou can't reflect attacks when he isn't able to react. Pretty much everyone has agreed Yujiro would feel threatened enough by Garou to go for incap as he has done before.
Garou has reflect attacks after they unexpectingly hit him and literally no one explained anything about why Yujiro would do something so out of character such as incap at the start.The entire reasoning came from an improper understanding of Yujiro's information analysis and technique mimicry, people thought Yujiro had some sort of power/technique/weakness detecting ability and is able to see his opponents combat weaknesses and strengths before fighting them which I pointed out and prove was false and I have yet to recieve evidence that proves Yujiro has such detecting abilities.

Also, if Garou was bloodlusted he would literally be faster and stronger at the start than he is now thanks to Rage Power and Abandonment and just obliterates Yujiro easily, I don't recommend it.

He has precog man. He can literally see what people are gonna do prior to people even deciding to do it. He doesn't need info analysis to be able to see what a thread Garou is to him. Going for incap is literally not out of character for him at all and you haven't shown why it is.

There is literally 5 votes for Yujiro so you can't say no one explained why Yujiro would 'do something out of character' literally everyone that voted for Yujiro was for reasons explained and agreed to above.

I've already prove that his precog doesn't work that way, I explained it above to YOU I believe.Him seeing Baki's "spirit" fight is precog but it is only because he's fought and knows all of Baki's attacks (unless you have proof of Yujiro using precog against oppenents he's never fought or heard about) and other reasons I already explained above.Going for incap is out of character for him when he's bloodlusted, if a casual not angry Yujiro has no problems killing for fun.Show me an instance of a bloodlusted Yujiro incaping

Don't care about number of people voting Yujiro, just your reasoning for voting him, which I believe is shaking.

Dude, you can't base your reasons for his precog not working like that when it's literally on his profile. Make a CRT if you want to change how Yujiro's precog works because according to his profile it absolutely works this way.

I can base my reasoning on that in this thread if you don't have an arguement against it and the CRT can come later but I'll make it now.

Not really. You can't base your reasoning on an ability that's on his profile not working the way it's indicated. Even if you believe it works a different way it's not a valid argument.

While I'll agree that his precog shouldn't work on techniques he doesn't know, martial arts is definitely in his ballpark. Especially since Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist is just an offensive version of Doppo's Mawashi Uke technique, and he doesn't use Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist unless he's fighting a stronger opponent.

Anttron224 said:
While I'll agree that his precog shouldn't work on techniques he doesn't know, martial arts is definitely in his ballpark. Especially since Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist is just an offensive version of Doppo's Mawashi Uke technique, and he doesn't use Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist unless he's fighting a stronger opponent.
Not true, it's his go to move even against opponents he stomps like Metal Bat or the B and A class heroes or Tank-Top tiger or the Slingshot dude and many other examples.

precog doesn't have a requirement. He either has precog or he doesn't. He shouldn't need to know someones technique to be able to precog it because then it wouldn't be precog...

Blackcurrant91 said:
precog doesn't have a requirement. He either has precog or he doesn't. He shouldn't need to know someones technique to be able to precog it because then it wouldn't be precog...
No, you can gain precog by learning mid fight. Garou and Orochi for instance, just seeing one attack from a person learns and copies their whole style and can see through them and their moves.

His precog exists because he knows every fighting style in the Baki verse, and his predictions are more potent than mere guess work

Well no. His precog exists because he has feats of being able to perfectly see how somone will attack him prior to attacking. If his precog is based on his in-verse knowledge, it's not precog then.

Precognition may be based on any number of factors; it may be based on reading the minute body movements of an opponent, predicting their actions through observation, mathematical predictions, or through some unspecified magical or astronomical means, among any other number of abilitie

Yeah and that's not what you described above.

'No, you can gain precog by learning mid fight. Garou and Orochi for instance, just seeing one attack from a person learns and copies their whole style and can see through them and their moves.'

'it may be based on reading the minute body movements of an opponent, predicting their actions through observation'

Two completely different things.

You are still perfectly predicting them. Having extensive knowledge of fighting styles and using that to attempt to predict someones actions isn't precog.

Blackcurrant91 said:
I'm not explaining it well. He got the ability to predict these things with 100% accuracy because of his immense training and extensive knowledge of martial arts.

Precognition is the ability to see the future. The specifics of the ability, and whether or not they can act on the information they see to change the future, differs depending on the user and verse. The ability may only be useful for the short term; or it may be best for the long term. Precognition can allow characters to react to attacks faster than they'd normally be able to react to. The information it provides may be complex and intricate, or simple and limited, if not inaccurate, while other forms of precognition may be much more accurate.

Yujiro's precog is completely accurate according to his profile. You would have to change how his precog works to make the argument he can't see what Garou is going do before he decides to do it.

Back