• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The win-streak breaker

Why are we doing grace period exactly?

The one vote is based off abilities that are useless because of his crap range

@Gar

My vote is completely valid. My entire point was that range advantage wouldn't help because he could turn her attacks to stone anyway.

I produced two completely reasonable ways for Tsuna to get around the most dangerous things Mami has to offer.....and the reasons why everyone else said "Mami FRA".

No one even brought up counters to my points other than:

"Her Bullets aren't magic",

1. Wouldn't they need to have magic to be magic resistant?....or to be as strong as they are? Unless there is another supernatural power in verse.....

2. DWF abilities work on things that aren't DWF related.

"She resists RW magic."

1. ^^^That's major NLF!!!

There's also the fact that she would have a hard time hitting Tsuna, based on the fight between Tsuna and Genkishi(Chapter 213) where Tsuna reacts to invisible missles which Genkishi Reality Warped into existence.

You can't neg my vote just because you don't agree with it for some reason.

I still ask for I haven't gotten an answer

1. What good does turning bullets to stone do? THey are bullets, Mountain level plus bullets, them being stone doesn't change getting a hole through your chest.

2. No they don't need to be magic to be magic resistant.

3. And his petrification isn't touching her from kilometers away while she can just make a gesture and wrap him in invisible ribbons he can't even see GG

4. She has invisible ribbons he can't see and the speed advantage, it isn't impossible to do so Nor will it be all that insane, she already tagged and defeated someone vastly faster Tsuna and that's Kyoko

@Gar

1. Turning attacks to stone negs their momentum/ability and makes them fragile, this is actually how his power null works via Primo's cape.

2. I guess that's fine if they are stated to be non-magical in`verse.

3. Tsuna doesn't need to see....I gave a perfectly good reason why in my previous comment.

4. Once again, doesn't need to see them....I won't argue that he speed blitzes, but he has a decent enough advantage to quickly close a range gap.

1. It doesn't negate them flying at MHS speed towards the target and one shots.

3. If he can't get passed them wrapping his in a city of ribbons like in Rebellion, a rain of bullets that surpass his Dura and all of which he may not be able to petrify and an AoE vastly beyond his range that he can't dodge.

4. What advantage? She's Above Mach 619 while he's above Mach 400 or so, there is zero notable advantages in speed for him. And she can ehnhance her speed with Passo.

BTW he gets vaporized by Tiro Finale, I forgot about that.

LordGinSama said:
What skill advantage? They're two different types of fighters, skill in comparison to each other is irreverent.
While this is somewhat true, the difference in skill can be called through feats, adaptiveness, and the opponents they have fought.

Unless you want to say in a debate of Skill you can't compare Zoro and Natsu and say one is more skilled then the other.

In overall combat skill? Not really. I'm not gonna compare Vash's marksmanship to let's say, Zoro's and Mihawks swordsmanship. As they're two vastly different types of combat. At best you could say that Mami is more skilled in terms of marksmanship but that's irrelevant since Tsuna isn't a gun slinger. Ergo this entire argument of "Who's more skilled between people who don't event fight the same." is stupid to be blunt.

Pretty sure Tsuna is also a great CQC fighter. So at this point people might as well start posting scans, you know instead of claiming someone is more skilled than the other without providing evidence or scans to prove so. It's rather lazy and honestly just ridiculous to read whenever they dont.

I'm still not a fan of this match.

Not quite a stomp, but extremely decisive against Tsuna imo. If gravity manip could weight down the ribbons to throw them off, then maybe there would be more of a match. But they likely resist such, and there's also Witch's Kiss.

Oath Flame Tsuna does not use petrification. He'll use Natsu to perform the XX Burner which does have rather massive AoE, but he doesn't use him to roar iirc. Choice/Future arc Tsuna is the only one who really uses petrification.

Still gotta go through. I'd genuinely like the KHR matches to halt for a bit since there seems to be a bit of controversy regarding the verse, in particular with Dying Will flames, Hyper Intuition, and just the verse mechanics as a whole.

Hey

I didn't say she was more skilled

That was Genki

I don't know enough about KHR to tell,

Go to her feat list on her profile.

@Litentric

Iirc this version of Mami doesn't have Witch's Kiss.

Also, wasn't the reason why tsuna didn't really use petrification in the final arcs because it wouldn't be very affective against most of the opponents he's up against anyway? Using scaling logic, anyone who could shake off Natsu's roar would have resistance to petrification.

Same reason why he stopped spamming ice ZPB.

I don't remember if this is the case or not though.

yeah Tsuna himself even stated he had to go back to the basics he learned and started back using ZPB, cause the people he was fighitng before that had too many counters to it and there might have been chances he could have made to use it, but that Tsuna didnt have experience like that at all to find openings like that. Thats why Tsuna down the line is way more experienced even tho Hyper dying will mode naturally makes him calm, you can see the difference when he uses it in the arcs after the Future arc and before them.

Tsuna s damn near a genius when it comes to fighting because he is able to process more things calmly in dangerous situations

Back