• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The win-streak breaker

Tsuna's page says his range is several hundreds of meters, while Mami's is in kilometers. He will also have to keep up with both bullets and ribbons, and said bullets can turn into ribbons as well.

Voting Tsuna.

Mami gets petrified by Natsu and/or immobilized by gravity manipulation, which would make it far easier to hit her.

Tsuna could freeze her...or punch her, considering the fact that her base durability is only town level.

Also....I think Hyper Intuition could possibly take care of ribbon trap (Based on the fact that he knew exactly where invisible missiles would land in his fight against genkishi...and we know it was because of hyper intuition because of the squigles and Genkishi straight up mentioning the fact that it's because of H.I ..lol...re-reading that fight, H.I seems a lot like danger sense)

Also if he tries any of that he gets powernulled and ribbon trapped and GG

You literally mentioned something that gets him killed if he tries

Another thing is....Tsuna possibly has resistence to power null (It hasn't been decided yet) and his petrification and freezing work against DWF....Which in this case would = Magic

Which means he could possibly freeze or petrify her ribbons....depending on the feats her ribbons have as I'm not familiar with the verse.

Mami bypasses resistance to powernull so RIP

and all of that is moot cause it can't even reach her

@Gar

Well if it goes through, his resistance would come from being able to melt ZPB: First Edition, which seals and , possibly, power nulls people with resistance to it.

Mami's ribbons go "Not impressed" and proceed to trap him in High 7A shields which he can't break out of even if his powers work

BTW Walking up and punching is worthless as her shields are High 7A and she has 7A+ striking strength

Just for info about Oath Flame Tsuna AP based from Meliodas vs Tsuna:

"OF Tsuna(Overpower Daemon) >> Daemon Spade(Easily beat both VG Tsuna and Enma) >>> VG Tsuna == Enma (Stomp OVR Tsuna while his power still not full awakening) >>>> OVR Tsuna (Overpower Byakuran) >> Byakuran (Stomp CA Tsuna, null 176 Megaton attack with just applause while he still hold back a lot)

So this version Tsuna should really be on borderline High 7-A."

@Gar

As I said before, Natsu's petrification works against magical attacks.

So....unless her attacks have resistance to petrification, which I doubt, they get nulled.

Edit: this is talking about her long-ranged attacks.

Not sure how you petrify magic resistant bullets which are already flying through the air and carry M+ AP, petrifying seems useless even if it does work, plus they aren't even magic, they're bullets

Also yes, her attacks are magic resistant, how else do they work on witches

Actually...thinking about the mechanics of the Sky Flame Harmony attribute....even if Tsuna gets hit by ribbon trap, natsu should be able to null it by turning it into stone.

Ribbon trap itself would likely need resistance to both petrification and power nullification (Since Natsu's Raor would null it through turning it into stone)

....lol, discovering all of this...KHR is much more broken than I initially thought.

@Gar

Magic resistance equaling resistance to petrification is NLF. If that's the case, you could literally say she's resistant to all of Tsuna's abilities, because DWF=Magic, therefore she wins....which is NLF.

My point is valid because Tsuna has actually petrified speeding DWF projectiles before.

I'm...not really a fan of this match at all. I'd honestly rather hold off on more KHR matches until I can make the blog post with regards to dying will flames after I've reread through the series in depth.

@Rebuble

So she has resistance to ALL forms of magic?

How is that not NLF?

If that's what's accepted, we might need a CRT.

@Litentric

Honestly, that's probably for the best. just re-reading certain fights, I've found some interesting things in KHR which would upgrade the verse in hax.

Anyway, Tsuna ain't petrifying Mami anytime soon, because:

-Tsuna's enormous range disadvantage

-Having to keep up with Mami, ribbons & bullets simultaneously just to not get hit, otherwise he's dead.

-Notable skill gap in Mami's favor

I'm gonna say that Mami takes this FRA as well. It seems to me that Tsuna's main chance is HI but I don't think that's enough.

^That too, and considering that you can achieve virtually any effect with RW, it's not farfetched to assume Mami resists Pertification as well.

Just because she can resist magic reality warping doesn't mean she can resist magic petrification.

The two have nothing to do with each other.

@Homu

He won't be able to do so while being power nulled but natsu, his pet, would be able to

Also, I think Tsuna would lose without Natsu....just putting that out there..

You know I wish I saw this sooner.

According to Genki on Kratos vs Mami

The soul gem would still work as it's rock, so she can still use magic.

But yeah, petrification will work, but he doesn't have a chance in hell at using it

Back