• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The win-streak breaker

I wasn't surprised that this was going to be made.

I'm still disappointed though.

So are people not noticing this

or just not wanting to vote

^this

No one wants to argue here

I'll just give a short answer

Mami wins via skill advantage and power null with any random shot if ribbon trap doesn't work due to his limited precog (and that's already pushing it)

I mean

Tsuna opens his hand and Mami dies

I'm kinda surprised people aren't arguing this as a stomp for him

RebubleUselet said:
How?

Mami's range is kilometers, while Tsuna's is several hundreds of meters at best.
And?

He's fast enough to get into range and by that point he opens his hand and she gets frozen.

@Gyronutz

Beat me to the punch, I was gonna remake my Daemon Spade Vs. Mami thread, this time using her third key.

It's unquantifiable, but might be in Tsuna's favor. He's far above a Mach 460 feat, while Mami is > Homura's Mach 619 feat, and can amp her speed even further.

YungManzi said:
@Gyronutz
Beat me to the punch, I was gonna remake my Daemon Spade Vs. Mami thread, this time using her third key.
Stop. No more. Use some other magical girl. Hell, what happened to AoC? Put that thing up against Novel Kars or something.

Can't Tsuna just raise his hand and one-shot Mami with gravity manip? She has only Town level dura and this version of Tsuna likely to spam gravity manip. Can she dodge or protect herself with ribbon before realize that what happen to her?

Why it isn't hit? Mami has no idea about what Tsuna will do. She will only see that Tsuna just raise his hand and gravitation will crush her down. Tsuna just need to fly to his range before do that. Tsuna can also protect himself from Mami with his clock. For Mami's ribbon, can't Tsuna petrified them before he got trap?

Back