• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wild Tiger vs Tanktop Tiger

Tanktop Tiger via having some awareness of the power of the tanktop.

To further support this, Waka was defeated by Ohma, a man who is often seen wearing tanktops in his flashbacks and even currently today.

Therefore, Tanktops > Waka

But seriously this is a stomp for Waka, he's 8-C+ to Tigers 9-A

I wanted to offer to put Fundoshi vs Wakatsuki, but I saw that It has a High 8-C+. Where does this level come from? I went through absolutely all the a-class heroes and all of them had this level due to the stupid "must be physically comparable to other a-class heroes".
I have checked all possible calc's and the only one with a high 8-C + level feat belongs to Magicicada Nymph, WHICH NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING could be done by a group of A Class heroes.

Kombu Infinity is still easily stomp two a class heroes, so I don't understand how they scale up to it. Moreover, the High 8-C attack that he experienced was critical for him, so I doubt it scales up to his AP.

Spring Mustachio was able to match him briefly but got worn out due to the sheer number of attacks. And the damage was hardly critical, Kombu Infinity was just upset that it had all of its kombu taken.

I think it was because Kombu's main body was in tact. And its body should be less durable than it's kombu.

Spring Mustachio managed to damage the kombu with Tomboy.

It took damage from a level 9-B hit, I don't think its small appendage should have the strength of an entire building.
Also, it is not certain that Saitama's entire blow went through him, for otherwise He would have been dead.

Spring Mustachio himself admitted that he lost quickly enough. He disappointed the opponent. In General, their entire battle consisted of Spring Mustachio repelling enemy attacks for a short period of time.

You're making too many assumptions. It happened off screen and the databook confirms the fight lasted a second. Kombu Infinity survived whatever happened there, period.

You don't scale up to the attack that knocked you out. If you get hit in the face by an athlete, but you don't lose consciousness, even though you can't stand, it doesn't put you on an athletic level and give you an athletic AP.

I'm just being logical. Saitama always kills monsters with a single blow, but this monster survived. Moreover, we do not see any consequences from its impact other than the stripped "hair". He himself said that his hair was cut off, so it looks like they couldn't handle the High 8-C level attack.

If this ain't a stomp, Waka takes this easily. Not only does he have the AP advantage, skill advantage, and endurance advantage, but ol' Waka still has Blast Core if all else fails

I mean I think I can at least agree that not every A class hero should scale to Kombu. I'll do an A class CRT when the new forum is up.

Tetsucabrah said:
I mean I think I can at least agree that not every A class hero should scale to Kombu. I'll do an A class CRT when the new forum is up.
I think they should scale up to Dave.

Back