• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take the Gigantic Hydra out of 6-C. The character is not at least 6-C like the creator claims it to be. @Monarch

Attack Potency: At least Island level (a single head is the size of a mountain, with the entire body being much larger, caused earthquakes, storms and floods across the entire planet and created the Mouth of Hell, a deep pit hundreds of thousands of kilometers in area just by impacting the planet, causes massive earthquakes just by moving), can ignore durability in several ways

> Causing earthquakes and storms across the entire planet isn't island level. Heck, causing a storm across the entire planet already ranks you at at least Large Island Level. Earthquakes already reach the other side of the planet, it's just that they all aren't felt by people because it's too small to be sensed. In order for it to actually be felt across the world, you need to unleash energy equivalent to a Magnitude 14 Earthquake, meaning this is Multi-Continental force, and by the way you said "just by impacting the planet", it's likely far higher.

> The Mouth of Hell feat already puts TGH at Multi-Continent level. The diameter of the moon is only 3,474 kilometers. If he did this by simply falling, and then he gained power and gotten stronger, then it proves that your character is At least Multi-Continent Level.

Durability: At least Island level, immortality, Regenerationn and higher-dimensional nature make it difficult to kill

> It survived crashing into a planet with multi-continental force, apparently when it was weakened.

> Having 4th dimensional nature, which is only one step above 3rd dimensional nature, already makes you at least Universal+, and since your character exists throughout the multiverse, that's at least Multiversal+ level, possibly High Multiversal+

> Don't get me started on some of its resistances.

Long story short, The Gigantic Hydra is not at least Island Level.

I'll add him to speed unequalized @DerpCity, but it'll be best to make a speed equalized match on that.

@Deathstrokethehedgehog you may have a point with the size of the pit it caused. When I said how large that pit was, I was thinking about 130,000 square kilometres, the size of Britain. I thought that would be Island level. Having checked out the main wiki's blog on island and mountain level requirements, I now see that something that qualifies as Island level is actually 54 square kilometres, so hundreds of kilometres is way over that. As I don't want multi-continental Gigantic Hydra, the area of the pit will be decreased.

As for the other stuff, the earthquakes and storms didn't happen all across the planet all at once - rather various storms and earthquakes happened at different times at different places across the planet over several weeks. So that's not quantifiable.

It's higher dimensional nature in this state isn't enough to put it at tier 2 or higher. It's been very explicitly nerfed from when it was actually a Tier 1 being. It's "higher dimensional nature" mainly refers to it "overflowing" into various higher dimensions, and it is not capable of destroying the entire planet in this state, let alone the universe/multiverse.

I'm getting you started on its resistances though. What's your problem there?

@Deathstrokethehedgehog you may have a point with the size of the pit it caused. When I said how large that pit was, I was thinking about 130,000 square kilometres, the size of Britain. I thought that would be Island level. Having checked out the main wiki's blog on island and mountain level requirements, I now see that something that qualifies as Island level is actually 54 square kilometres, so hundreds of kilometres is way over that. As I don't want multi-continental Gigantic Hydra, the area of the pit will be decreased.

> I'm normally not fond of people changing power levels in moments like these, but I'll let it slide.

As for the other stuff, the earthquakes and storms didn't happen all across the planet all at once - rather various storms and earthquakes happened at different times at different places across the planet over several weeks. So that's not quantifiable.

> Clarify this on your page and you'll be fine.

It's higher dimensional nature in this state isn't enough to put it at tier 2 or higher. It's been very explicitly nerfed from when it was actually a Tier 1 being. It's "higher dimensional nature" mainly refers to it "overflowing" into various higher dimensions, and it is not capable of destroying the entire planet in this state, let alone the universe/multiverse.

> Most people in real life believe God as a 4th or 5th dimensional being, and there's good reason to believe that. Being in a higher dimension makes you immeasurably more powerful than a lower dimensional being and essentially makes you appear as a diety. For example, there's a reason Tier 11 exists, a tier below 10-C, Below Average Human Level. There's also a reason why Universal beings are immeasurably fodder to Universe+ beings, which need 4D power on a universal scale to do so.

> I'm going to assume you don't know how exactly to elaborate this. I'm sure you want Hydra to exist in all universes, and I'm fine with that. But let me explain why your reasoning of durability makes Hydra a true higher dimensional being. Imagine a 2D being. Of course, 2D beings have no width whatsoever. Even if its width was 0.00000000000001 Planck Length, that's still width, and t's still 3D. To be 2D, it must have 0 width. Now, say this 2D being fights a 3D being. No matter how much it slices it up, blows it up, etc, it can never affect the 3D being at all, because it is ultimately dealing 0 damage to the overall being, as there is pretty much infinite 2D spaces to deal with/

>Now let's look at Hydra. You state that "much of its true body resides in higher dimensional spaces". Now this would've been fine, and I would have ignore it, if this wasn't used for combat purposes as well. Darkseid's true form is higher dimensional, but this trait isn't used along with his avatars. Hydra, on the other hand, specifically has higher dimensional traits explaining his durability, is specifically stated to exist simultaneously in infinite universes as a reason for Regenerationn, is literally called pseudo-omnipresent because of its higher dimensional state, and it straight up says he can manipulate higher dimensions (which would have been fine depending on how he does it [like time control abilities for example], but at this point it's pretty obvious he can do it simply because he exists there)

>That's the problem with Hydra; if you use higher dimensional abilities wrong, you can instantly make Hydra go from Island level to Universal+ to possibly Multiversal+.

I'm getting you started on its resistances though. What's your problem there?

> mistake on my part, I meant abilities in general. Most of my problems with it rely on the higher dimension logic.

In regards to "changing powers levels at times like this" the Hydra was always meant to be Island level. The only reason it wouldn't have been would be an overestimation of just how large the island had to be. That's been corrected. So I'm not changing it's power level, I'm correcting it.

I'm well aware of how higher dimensions work, and how we rate them here. But just because something exists in higher dimensional spaces doesn't make it higher dimensional. We potentially exist in anything from 11 to infinite dimensional space, and we certainly aren't 11 to infinite dimensional. The hydra exists in higher dimensional spaces without actually being higher dimensional.

A bit of a misconception on your part. Nothing about the Hydra's durability is related to its higher dimensional nature. "higher dimensional nature makes it difficult to kill" is not a comment on its durability, it's a comment on an aspect of it that makes it difficult to kill despite its durability. Just like many pages say "immortality makes it difficult to kill" or "Regenerationn makes it difficult to kill" .

And nothing higher dimensional from the Hydra correlates to its AP, so it's completely fine to have higher dimensional abilities without being Tier 2 or higher.

Fair enough

And yes, I know we exist in all dimensions, but we have a dimensional value of 0 in the higher dimensions (The volume of a 2D shape is 0, for example). The fact that you specifically state that Hydra exists in higher dimensions means that: Hydra has a value in the higher dimensions, or that you're saying he's higher dimensional for the sake of saying it. Obviously, I'm sure it's not option 2.

While that's true, Regenerationn and immortality don't define what tier someone is at all, unlike dimensional levels.

The main thing I was talking about with that higher dimensional argument was its durability, not its AP. As far as I'm concerned, the AP is fine.

Onerioi was actively struggling against flowey to just avoid their chances being zero.

And you know.

Entirety of heaven drop.

The nature of the hax itself is in no way changed. If Heaven was still a higher dimensional mishmosh, (then becoming a dimensionless mishmosh) why would Fate hax be any different?

Nature of the hax did change though.

In the roleplay it was merely higher dimensional rather than dimensionless. And in the roleplay, it never changed from that.

It's the same hax that you just kinda retconed the nature of after the fact.

Doesn't change what happened in the role play though.

In the roleplay, Heaven was just higher dimensional.

In the story, it's dimensionless.

And the two don't scale to each other, because the roleplay was non-canon to the story.

But in the story, Oneiroi's powers were nerfed. That was made explicit at the very start.

The discrepancy of higher dimensional power vs dimensionless power is explained by that.

If you want to argue nerfage you should at least say it's not even higher dimensional, considering we were all supposed to be town level anyways.

But it's just a hax, not a tier, it wouldn't get nerfed in such a fashion.

Talked with Mark and he takes your side.

However I ctrl+f'd Passive and Precog was the only thing that came up. Blocked by Willpower defense regardless.

It's subconscious.

He passively sees the futures in which he wins, even if its by his opponent just giving up for some reason and subconsciously moves along those futures instead of others.

Any chance for low 2-C? Hell, I'd even Settle for 3-A. But if not, so is life. By the way, DMUA, i'm just beginning on this wiki, give me a break if I don't know the full on layout of the things, I'm still learning.

for Low 2-C, Taiyomu "lolhope"s and instawins. 3-A has haxes that can 1-shot your guy as well as the fact that this 3-A literally cannot die to your character. So.... Yeah.

If you want proper formatting, just click "Add Page" at the top hand corner on the "Wiki Activity" page (Where you can see everyone's activity). If you just type in the name and press enter without messing with any settings, the format is automatically on there and you just fill information in.

Understandable.

Still... I'm going to have to a lot of fixerening.

But honestly... He's quite underhaxed. None of his abilites really negate Durability, his only partially good one is his Low High Regen.

The hax really show when he combines with his brother in his doomsday form, creating essentially god. Look up doomstructor if you have the chance.

3-A is just the limit to the wiki thing. So I put it as that. Also, my concept of obliterate, at least in my head where these things take place, every universe consists of 5 main pillars of time, where completely major events happened, if someone can destroy all 5 major universes, the rest will be destroyed with them, kind of like chain lightning. Domstructor can literally do that to every universe with a snap if he wanted. But what would classify as 1-A for you guys? Just as an example.

Charisonic said:
3-A is just the limit to the wiki thing. So I put it as that. Also, my concept of obliterate, at least in my head where these things take place, every universe consists of 5 main pillars of time, where completely major events happened, if someone can destroy all 5 major universes, the rest will be destroyed with them, kind of like chain lightning. Domstructor can literally do that to every universe with a snap if he wanted. But what would classify as 1-A for you guys? Just as an example.
First, the attack potency should be the respective level on the tier page. 1-A being Outerverse level.

1-A is regarded as above the concept of dimensions, it's pretty hard to pin down a good example right now, but one thing you shouldn't do is confuse this for infinite dimensions (High 1-B, High Hyperverse level).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back