• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Continued from this thread. Part V is here.

Last time on the Wiki's Strongest...!

The rules are simple:

• Who's the strongest character(s) in their respective tiers?
  • There can be multiple in one tier, so long as either the match would end up as inconclusive, or it's divided up into either Speed Equalized or Speed Unequalized.
  • You can add your own characters.
  • Give reasoning as to why they're the strongest in that tier!
  • If nothing's put in parenthesis next to the character's name [ex: Linx Rifelson (Blood Form)], then that means it's the character's strongest form.
  • The same character can be put in multiple tiers.
  • Stat amping or increasing power level beyond your character's tier will not count, as that's going past the character's current tier. Hax that's above their tier however is still allowed.
  • Just for practicality sake, here's the Tiering System.
With those out of the way, here are the strongest on the wiki (according to people who reply to this thread)!!!

Tier N/A:

Tier Variable:

Tier 11:

Tier 10:

Tier 9:

Tier 8:

Tier 7:

Tier 6:

Tier 5:

Tier 4:

Tier 3:

• B:
Tier 2:

Tier 1:

• A:
    • High A: They're not allowed to fight in vs battles anyways, soo... everyone?
Tier 0: Everyone in this tier.

Remember, this is a subjective list. Everything here may not be final and can even be changed!

First, because I am a jerk.

And I think I'm forgetting something. (Someone speed blitzes), I can't remember.

I wonder how many Low 2-Cs would get completely screwed over by Naiomi's Legendary Nibian Stage 3 Aura ability? (Just asking a random question here)

No idea. D:

Btw, Lulla already has 3 votes and doesn't look like anyone is coming along to make any arguments for Augustus, so she takes that 4-B spot.

Added her to 4-B. What key is that in? Part I? Because she has 6 keys but it only states 4 of them.

I don't know how I didn't notice this before but a self-restrained Prime soundly takes that 7-C from Naruto (like seriously, he has about 0 means to deal with her).

FateAlbane said:
I don't know how I didn't notice this before but a self-restrained Prime soundly takes that 7-C from Naruto (like seriously, he has about 0 means to deal with her).
rip Naruto. You will be downplayed. (oh wait)

...I was gonna again suggest Goji for his broken-ass reactive evolution.

Then Prime appeared

Lullabelle's keys are (supposed to be):

Dying Angel (or Demiurge...forget which) | Depraved Angel | Fallen Angel | Fairy Version | Deviluka | Seraphic Archangel

The 4-B one is Depraved Angel (based on Gabby's keys). Apparently "Tanya Bell" and "Mother-Goddess" will be separate pages.

Boy...I kinda wish she'd update the page to prevent any more confusion but...she's a busy lady.

https://vsbattles.com/fcoc-vs-battles/51084 Linkie Doo.

@DMUA Erebus gets passively erased by Iblis. Or Soul-Burned. Or Teleport neck-snap. Or possession. Or Gravity-Crushed. Or Cursed. Or Impaled. Or Split infinitely across an infinite Magniverse. Also Iblis Speed Blitzes (Massively hypersonic vs Relativistic+). Or petrified+Sealed+tortured for eternity. So like, yeaaaah.

Edit: Plus I see a lack of anything that bypasses High-Godly+Resurrection, with the Sword of Death even coming close (but no cut) to permanently putting down Iblis.

Immeasurable reacting swords, son.

Not many of those really get past them.

Spontaneous explosions that kill someone's soul. There will be no gap to prevent the explosion if the source is from within your body or on your head :L

Also EE also has no attack-to-effect ratio so that can't be blocked. And swords can't really block gravity. And her curses, which aren't projectile-based would still work (Especially if she uses mass-curses). Plus I still don't see a way for him to actually put Iblis down for good.

Good thing Sword of life can regenerate, since they opperate on a spiritual level.

No, they can't. But Erebus is just fine saying "Lol gey" to the authority of dust via TK.

EE... Would be problematic.

Welp RIP since EE is her opening move (Also passive).

Nothing on your profile suggests Sword of Life can regenerate souls, and even then nothing implies he could also survive being completely roasted by hellfire explosions (Regenerating a heart quickly <<< Being roasted by explosions and fires that are potent enough to destroy souls).

Just looked up Authority of Dust, Iblis' curses is potent enough to effect 4-Dimensionals. I doubt Erebus is going to "Lol gey" that level of potency.

Sera Loveheart said:
This girl here...
Her hax (apparently all passive) seems to suggest she could easily take the 3-C spot (or 3-B...I dunno).
Very well-written but like.... that leads me to also believe that's a Mary Sue character, being able to decode and be resistant to everything no matter what... buuuuut when have we cared for stuff like that; ALTHOUGH I doubt she's able to loladapt to Fate Manip. So she isn't going to be beating Apeiros for 3-C. Of course, the creator can prove me wrong and say "well she loladapted to Law Manipulation" or something

Sera Loveheart said:
>MarySue
>Has weaknesses
Besides Onyx Power, nothing can really be abused in combat. She passively scans, copies and resists the abilities of her opponent in less than a nanosecond. PASSIVELY.

Besides Onyx Power, nothing can really be abused in combat. She passively scans, copies and resists the abilities of her opponent in less than a nanosecond. PASSIVELY.

She gets blitzed by this guy if we're talking seriously. Also, only her power mimicry and reactive power level are passive. Her reactive evolution is only in response to a serious threat.

Erebus casually battles in the middle of the effects of creation rebirth, which is EE on an at least 8-D level.

Gravity manipulation and soul manipulation aren't that useful either, he counters with TK and just holds himself together.

Sword of life would let him heal from the explosion going off inside him faster than the explosion actually moves

Okay, good then. Any resistance to getting crushed into a black hole via gravity? Or repeatedly exploded by Soul-Destroying flames for eternity? Or any resistance to having either of Iblis' blades be directly teleported into Erebus' body?

Monarch Laciel said:
Gravity manipulation and soul manipulation aren't that useful either, he counters with TK and just holds himself together.

Sword of life would let him heal from the explosion going off inside him faster than the explosion actually moves
Replace Explosion with swords and there you go.

Anti-Magic armour is a blanket defenses against all of those, but more specifically:

Gravity manipulation and black holes gets TK countered and resisted (did it against the Authority of Force)

Soul manipulation gets TK countered and resisted (did it against the Authority of Judgement and the Authority of Dust), and he heals faster than the explosions actually expand.

Swords being teleported inside him gets blocked by the armour

Okay, good then. Any resistance to getting crushed into a black hole via gravity? Or repeatedly exploded by Soul-Destroying flames for eternity? Or any resistance to having either of Iblis' blades be directly teleported into Erebus' body?

Edit: Ninja edit'd.
So how does holding yourself together prevent Fusion (Which is atoms COMBINING, not separating).

Also that Sword of Life thing is sort of BS. The only level of Regen listed for Erebus is Mid, which is incapable of surviving her explosions. Regenerating a heart faster than you can take out a sword is fine and all, but this explosion made of hellfire reduces the thing its touching at least to ash (keyword is at least). Not only that, this attack can also be spammed multiple times and many times.

Holding himself together counters fusion because he's holding himself together exactly as he wants to be. Not letting the atoms separate, not letting them fuse.

The Sword of Life has only ever shown Mid, as in if his brain was destroyed he would die. But it's also really really really ******* fast Regenerationn. The explosion would go off inside him, and he would heal faster than the explosion can actually do damage to him. Doesn't matter if it reduces things to ashes if anything it turns to ashes completely heals faster than the explosion actually expands.

And the armour would prevent the explosions from going off inside him anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back