• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggy for High 4-C

I don't see resistance to supernatural luck on the current people there, so all their abilities coincidentally miss or don't work at all and then Reggy smacks them with the death hax.

Edit: With speed unequalised he's a lot faster than them so he can blitz, but I just noticed something about being free from the strands of fate, so that should probably stop the luck hax.

I put him up for 8-C already but the Ethereal Hydra's creator Akrieous hasn't got back to me because she doesn't like debating with my characters anymore because mine are actually able to beat her omega-haxified characters

Maybe this isn't the right place, but for the current High 7-A, isn't it policy not to have tiers for holding back?

It's not a policy, but it's pretty dumb to have a holding back tier for a wiki based on the maximum capacity of a character... Or at least, the maximum consistent capacies of a character.

I don't know our standard here, but I also saw that things like keys for holding back without a actual restriction is banned back in the homeland

Yobobojojo said:
I don't know our standard here, but I also saw that things like keys for holding back without a actual restriction is banned back in the homeland
Honestly, a "holding back" key wouldn't be a good thing. Mainly because there is literally nothing stopping the character from not holding back (Except maybe CIS, but that's not really a restriction that justifies a separate key). I've always had sour opinions on "Restricted" keys, but I didn't go try to get rid of them since there seems to actually be something to restrict them other than CIS.

Well, I just noticed it while going over the tiers, and considering that specific character is only that tier while holding back, well...

"Restricted" is a fine reason as long as they aren't restricting themselves.

"Holding back" is literally just not fighting as hard as you could.

It'd be like saying Superman has a 9-C key for when he's just fighting some criminals.

I noticed we have some vacancies in the slots. Thus, I submit:

Strongest 1-A: Graham, for now. I'm sure there's someone on here that dethrones him but that has yet to be seen.

Strongest 5-B: Alciela. Nigh-Omniscience and Void BFR are a dangerous combo, but pretty sure she'll get dethroned eventually.

Strongest High 5-A: Uhh... Pretty sure Ashtar defeats both of them with speed equalized. Only reason he lost to Alciela is because 1-A sealing from a source Ashtar was specifically weak against, and neither of them seem to have anything like that on their profiles

How does Ashtar want to go about dealing with Timeloops and type 8 from a 1-A

The type 8 bit would only let him stalemate Jack

Royal Tempor is fine though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back