• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Weakest Mage General Discussion Thread

I misread this part i thought he was talking about the country itself and not the capital of fire country:
Well, I am the same. Until I read it back because it feel weird that his statement of Giant comet can only destroy Water country. Then, I realise that he only refer to Capital city

Either way, destruction of Capital city are more into low 6-C and higher unless I mistaken something.

Low-end= Low 7-B to 7-A (For the fact that they by themselves can destroy city. Defeat disaster level monster and easily freeze mountain)
Mid-wnd= Low 6-C to 6-C (Stop comet attack which stated to be larger than an island. It’s comet alone could destroy capital city)
High-end= Low 6-B to 6-A (Giant comet could destroy entire water country. There statement by Helemerk that stated that Great Spirit can destroy continent)

that’s at least what I think.

Also, one more funny things that I found out for fun. I try to see how fast Great spirit travel in the last arc, when Makoto summon Great Spirit from other planets (Yes, planets. In this context, ‘hoshi’ can be call planet with proof of what Dia said)
So I tried to use distance closest planet to Earth that is Mars (around 203.64 millions Km) and possible time taken (less than 10 minutes) and I get FTL that is 339,400,000 m/s

And god might scale to this.

Low-end= Low 7-B to 7-A (For the fact that they by themselves can destroy city. Defeat disaster level monster and easily freeze mountain)
Mid-wnd= Low 6-C to 6-C (Stop comet attack which stated to be larger than an island. It’s comet alone could destroy capital city)
High-end= Low 6-B to 6-A (Giant comet could destroy entire water country. There statement by Helemerk that stated that Great Spirit can destroy continent)

that’s at least what I think.
We can scale them to low 6-B or 6-B via this statement:
The White Dragon-sama rejected my worry.

The Great Water Spirit Undine that serves the Spirit User-kun sleeping there can destroy a country on its own. With the five Great Spirits that showed up at Laberintos…if they were to get serious, they could sink the continent.” (Mel)

“N-No way… Haha.” (Anna)

Makoto can summon lightning from the cloud (Time travel arc) so I guess he could have Massive Hypersonic for attack speed via it.

Bifron’s scythe attack can possibly be a infinite speed as it completely disregard distance between opponent and himself but may regard as hax alone.

Makoto can summon lightning from the cloud (Time travel arc) so I guess he could have Massive Hypersonic for attack speed via it.
I forgot about this Is this when he faught astaroth? Did astaroth able to dodge it?
Bifron’s scythe attack can possibly be a infinite speed as it completely disregard distance between opponent and himself but may regard as hax alone.
I remember this but i feel like this is just a teleportation but I'm not really sure you can make a thread and ask people about it

Well, I would like to avoid using the Bifron’s feat.
also, what your thought on my calculation regarding Great Spirit speed?

Well, I would like to avoid using the Bifron’s feat.
also, what your thought on my calculation regarding Great Spirit speed?
I'm not sure about the timeframe all i know is it's definitely not below 5 minutes but if the calcu is right i guess you can use it

I'm not sure about the timeframe all i know is it's definitely not below 5 minutes but if the calcu is right i guess you can use it
We know it definitely below 15 minutes because they already reach the place before he ask Nevia on how long that she can stay descend. It also seem that they reach there even before the collision were to happen, that is 10 minutes.

so, time duration, T
T=<10minutes

We know it definitely below 15 minutes because they already reach the place before he ask Nevia on how long that she can stay descend. It also seem that they reach there even before the collision were to happen, that is 10 minutes.

so, time duration, T
T=<10minutes
Thank you i forgot this 30 minutes case of Nevia

Since it said neighbouring planets, that mean there are more than a single planet where they come from so I try to calculate the speed for it. (By taking at Time taken= 10 minutes)
Mercury = 0.4272 c
Venus = 1.1198 c
Mars = 1.1269 c or 1.25 c
Jupiter = 4.1388 c or 4.3222 c
Saturn = 7.6911 c
Uranus = 16. 980 c
Neptune = 24.7789 c

calculation of speed for lightning strike
= 356.692 times the speed of sound

The White Dragon-sama rejected my worry.

“The Great Water Spirit Undine that serves the Spirit User-kun sleeping there can destroy a country on its own. With the five Great Spirits that showed up at Laberintos…if they were to get serious, they could sink the continent.” (Mel)

“N-No way… Haha.” (Anna)
there are also many instances where Spirit Magic had been shown capable of doing such destruction like The stopping of meteor and summon of many comets including the giant comet. As such the statement above are very liable to be use.

From that statement, I try to find the how much power can be derived from at least 2 millions Undines that Makoto summon during last Arc.

First, let’s go with the lowest interpretation. By considering country there mean (baseline) low 6-B (Low-Country level)

so, 1 Undine = (4.184 x 10^21) J
2 million Undines = 8.368 x 10^27J or 450.958 times above High 6-A (Multi-continental level)

now, let’s treat country as baseline country level.

so, 1 Undine = 2.9288 x 10^22 J
2 millions Undines = 5.8576 x 10^28J or 3156.708 times above baseline High 6-A (Multi-continental level)

now, treat the country refer to Large country level

So, 1 Undine = 4.184 x 10^23 J
2 millions Undines = 8.368 x 10^29J or 6.7484 times above baseline 5-C (Moon level)

Now let reverse calculate by taking 5 Undines = (baseline) Continent level = 3.17984 x 10^24J

so, 1 Undines = 6.35978 x 10^23 J
2 millions Undines = 1.271936 x 10^30J or 10.2575 times above baseline 5-C (Moon level)

Editted: Do we allow this kind of calculation translate directly to Ap?

Last edited:
Bump (
there are new side stories continuation of the first one where Makoto finally had actually his first sex with Aya and Lucy no more cockblock
)

bump (It has been a while since I last check this thread. Does others make character profiles in their sandbox? I afraid that there is a chance we make the same profile)

bump (It has been a while since I last check this thread. Does others make character profiles in their sandbox? I afraid that there is a chance we make the same profile)
There is also another guy aside from helas but like helas he also stopped working on it

I really need the calculation staff to check my calculation. That and speed calculation. After that, I guess the profile (at least Leviathan and Noah is good to go)

Bump (The moon fall calculation have been evaluate. Now what left for evaluation for the speed of great spirit). I will make CRT for scaling chain after this (might be after 9 August since I have exam that day)

Also, should I change the name of this thread to Osakiverse?

hi, i want to ask, isn't spirit a type 2 concept? because after I saw some of the threads that you made, there is a statement that spirit is the embodiment of the world, this can also be proven where spirit water is the pinnacle, or the source of all water in the world can't this also be related to other spirits? such as time spirits, earth spirits, fire and others, and in my opinion this can qualify as a type 2 concept because it is an object that is the source of what exists in reality. you seem like one of the greats in the Weakest Mage thread that's why I'm asking you.

hi, i want to ask, isn't spirit a type 2 concept? because after I saw some of the threads that you made, there is a statement that spirit is the embodiment of the world, this can also be proven where spirit water is the pinnacle, or the source of all water in the world can't this also be related to other spirits? such as time spirits, earth spirits, fire and others, and in my opinion this can qualify as a type 2 concept because it is an object that is the source of what exists in reality. you seem like one of the greats in the Weakest Mage thread that's why I'm asking you.
Honestly, I don’t know. Spirit does qualify for abstract existence type 2 but whether spirit magic in general is cm… I am not sure whether it qualify for that. I mean, I can see it being cm 2 with how it stated that Old Titan god form the world based on elemental spirit and where all elemental spirit is embodiment of its own element in the literal sense.

Last edited:
you can make a thread about spirits which is a type 2 concept. from what I've seen, it's quite interesting to discuss.

Honestly, I don’t know. Spirit does qualify for abstract existence type 2 but whether spirit magic in general is cm… I am not sure whether it qualify for that. I mean, I can see it being cm 2 with how it stated that Old Titan god form the world based on elemental spirit and where all elemental spirit is embodiment of its own element in the literal sense.
I'm asking off topic, sorry. are you able to create a blog for the terminology and cosmology of the weakest mage?

I'm asking off topic, sorry. are you able to create a blog for the terminology and cosmology of the weakest mage?
I could… but honestly it doesn’t mean much as of now. If I plan to upgrade characters to tier 2 or higher, I might make a cosmology blog for it. While there are multiverse in the series, there are still a lot of unanswered question about the nature of each universes, whether they are separate space time continuums. Plus, no one as of now even scale to that (maybe Creator god but we still don’t know much about it). So, until the story expend more about it, I won’t make blog as of yet.

Why not? As long as it meets the criteria, isn't it possible? And I think the spirits should get Abstract Existence type 1 because of the true form of what they manifest, And Abstract Existence type 2 because it is the embodiment of the universe.
you can make a thread about spirits which is a type 2 concept. from what I've seen, it's quite interesting to discuss.
Yeah, I'll do it when I deepen my knowledge of this verse.

how many layers of hax do you think God has?
Depend on what you mean? Is it skill or magic? In general, god would have 9-10 layers of hax because of how ranking system work and certain high tier characters would have several layers higher than that.

Back