• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Weakest Mage General Discussion Thread

Also about time magic, shouldn't it's ability be time manip in nature? Like how Makoto time stop/rewind time during the Vampire Lord what-his-face fight during the time travel arc.

Also about time magic, shouldn't it's ability be time manip in nature? Like how Makoto time stop/rewind time during the Vampire Lord what-his-face fight during the time travel arc.
Yes. It is time manipulation. It also can be use as causality manipulation since the use of time spirit is to wrap the future

Also, doesn't Noah passive madness Manip literally a cut above the rest of the other Gods?
All god have it. If you talking about layers, yes, she is many layers for it. Far above your average god and Fallen god like great demon lord

Btw the AP of his dagger would be 5-B likely 4-C (Can harm the leviathan and the gods with it)
Do we treat it like that? For me it more to capable of ignoring conventional durability because it imbued with Godly strike and divinity from Noah

At the very least, I don’t want to exactly put my hand on his profile until making others first.

I mean the armour and sword that Cain held can’t tank attack above saint level. Although That being said, the weapon seem in a way more powerful as it imbued with Noah divinity and her miracle which easily cut through fusion between Nevia and Iblis. I guess possibly 5B or 4C can be used. Though it also a question since the weapon was made while most her power was still seal.

I mean the armour and sword that Cain held can’t tank attack above saint level. Although That being said, the weapon seem in a way more powerful as it imbued with Noah divinity and her miracle which easily cut through fusion between Nevia and Iblis. I guess possibly 5B can be used.
Didn't makoto said he can cut the leviathan with it it just lack the range (size) he also cut the titan god finger with it. Btw do u have a reason as to why the leviathan scale to the spirit king?

Ranking of magic
God rank > Demi god rank > Quasi god rank > Saint rank > Monarch rank > Intermediate rank > Elementary rank.

I remember there are rank above elementary rank but I am not sure what it call again.

Didn't makoto said he can cut the leviathan with it it just lack the range (size) he also cut the titan god finger with it. Btw do u have a reason as to why the leviathan scale to the spirit king?
Because it was one of the main forces use in divine realm war. It fight against Titan, Evil gods, outer gods and spirit king which is why it should be comparable to them.

Because it was one of the main forces use in divine realm war. It fight against Titan, Evil god and spirit king which is why it should be comparable to it.
Ight ig possibly (cause we really arent sure of that like I'm pretty sure they imbued their divinity to leviathan to make it more stronger) scaling to spirit king should work .

Ight ig possibly (cause we really arent sure of that like I'm pretty sure they imbued their divinity to leviathan to make it more stronger) scaling to spirit king should work .
I am sure that it possess its own divinity. The Leviathan, Cerberus and etc is divine being possessing infinite life. Even Nevia try to summon the dogs stated the it still just inferior copy of the original and is already at rank of Quasi God.

Quasi God is a thing?
And I'm not saying he doesn't possessed divinity I just don't believe he can harm the gods without the amp from his user.

Quasi God is a thing?
I mean it stated at least 3 time in the series. Even Demi god rank has been stated many time as well like the light hero skill and Alexander
And I'm not saying he doesn't possessed divinity I just don't believe he can harm the gods without the amp from his user.
If it against normal god, it could fight them. Though, higher divinity being like Althena, Noah, NAIA or Jupiter… yeah, that might be too much for it

Last edited:
I mean it stated at least 3 time of the series. Even Demi god rank has been stated many time as well like the light hero skill and Alexander
Well i didn't know it's actually a thing (A class) i didn't think too much of it
If it against normal god, it could fight them. Though, higher divinity being like Althena, Noah, NAIA or Jupiter… yeah, that might be too much for it
Well you are right

Should probably reread the story from the beginning to really help here (I was searching something to read so this can fill that rol), though something to say is that Makoto keys should be something like 5-6 (Pre-Spirit Magic, Post-Spirit Magic, Half-Spirit, Spirit King, Post-Thousand Years War, God), in principle I believe that that are good points (both in power and importance story wise) to use as keys, at least in principle, after reread the story will talk again about that.

Noah influence is greater than i imagine like goddamn i didn't know she was that feared by the Gods and Goddesses.

Well, even Naia herself stated that if Noah is serious, she couldn’t do anything to her. The one that can truly fight on her level would be someone like Althena , 3 Main God like Neptune, Jupiter and Pluto and other outside god (presumably Shubniggurath, Yogsothoth Azathoth) since NAIA is based on Nyarlahotep

I personally think it's a stupid idea to put noah in a place where the chances of being free is 5% (clearing the temple)
If she was that so powerful.

Last edited:
I personally think it's a stupid idea to put noah in a place where the chances of being free is 5% (clearing the temple)
If she was that so powerful.
To be fair, no mortal be able to do that. She being guard heavily by Leaviathan Plus, the temple are deep in the sea. Only Makoto are crazy enough to do that.

The chance are possibly around that 1 in trillions tecnichally. With so many hurdles that no mortal and even immortal be able to approach it. Even Makoto shouldn’t be able to do it by himself usually If not for his Multi Ending and help from Outer god plus Barrier which disconnect two realm.

If i were them i wouldn't even let her able to make a believer since that just increase the possibility of her being free

I wonder how should I calculate the west continent. If there are clear distance about it it might be easier. Right now I have 3 methods.

1. I may have to find appropriate size base on Ap of comet and from there find possible value for the country size to get the continent size.

2. Use small continent (Australia?) and from there find size of each country.

3. calculate the distance that taken by the airship by consider the possible speed and time taken.

If i were them i wouldn't even let her able to make a believer since that just increase the possibility of her being free
Well, god are quite arrogant in the series and treated mortal akin to insect. They never expected that any mortal could actually able to defeat the dungeon.

I assumed that Makoto straight up get layered Fate/Possibility manip via Multi-Ending trumping over God like Esther who can control fate. Huh, would Makoto get Acausality?

I assumed that Makoto straight up get layered Fate/Possibility manip via Multi-Ending trumping over God like Esther who can control fate. Huh, would Makoto get Acausality?
Goddess of fate is Ira. For Makoto, I guess Acausality 1 could work for him since he able to notice change in the timeline eventhough others inhabitant didn’t notice at all. His fate and probability should be layers

I wonder what tier should I put Sakurai at? He definitely scale above all other hero (exception Makoto) plus he is invincible while still under the sun.

I wonder what tier should I put Sakurai at? He definitely scale above all other hero (exception Makoto) plus he is invincible while still under the sun.
Iirc he countered alex attack that would destroy a mountain and can potentially beat Mel's father who treated makoto meteor (that can destroy an entire country) as a joke so ig 7-A to low 6-B.

Iirc he countered alex attack that would destroy a mountain and can potentially beat Mel's father who treated makoto meteor (that can destroy an entire country) as a joke so ig 7-A to low 6-B.
1. Did Sakurai really counter Alex? I don’t remember that. I remember he being one shot though.

2. Makoto original Comet drop only capable of destroy large capital city that is Fire Capital city. Of course, you can argue that since he can summon such comets in number of hundreds, it would lead such destructive power. It his Giant Comet drop which capable of fully destroy an entire country(Water country).

3. at very least each comet as far am I concern had size of a large island so it power would be around low 6-C to high 6-c

Last edited:
I misread this part i thought he was talking about the country itself and not the capital of fire country:
“It is enough power to destroy the Fire Country’s capital in 1 or 2 hits though.” (Makoto)

“A comet wouldn’t be much of a threat for me either… That said, it would be troubling to deal with these many at once.” (Astaroth)

Back