• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Weakest Mage creation

Some of you might know and for some who doesn’t, I had been trying to add this verse to the wiki. The calculation had been evaluate for both AP and speed.

For Ap

For speed

I have made some profiles with the scans in it. There already explanation on why the characters scale to the AP in the profile but I will still explain it a bit here. I still don’t change regarding speed and range since I want to see others opinion first.

First and foremost, it would scale to the one who did the moon fall that is Naia and the one stopping it which is the Leviathan

Next would be someone which scale comparable and even surpass those two that is Titan god, Noah which stated capable of defeating Leviathan easily and the ruler of the universe, Althena who have same level of divinity as her and stated to be the strongest goddess among original 7 church goddess including Naia.

Downscale from them would be the Water Goddess, Eir which capable of killing spirit king which Stated capable of destroying world and even star.

Furiae would scale as she is Saint Rank moon magic user and capable of using even Quasi god rank magic which affect entire world. Saint rank moon magic user is stated able to perform feat similar to Naia that is cause the moon to fall. This however is something she potentially can do but not do it.

In regard to speed, this scale directly to the all gods because of Eir which able to fight and kill Makoto which become Water spirit king. As a Water spirit king, it should be far superior to great water spirit which perform the feat.

That’s all from me. I hope to hear you honest opinion. If there something that you don’t understand about some of the descriptions or if there something lacking, I will try my best to explain it and change it accordingly if needed.

as long as you have the calcs accepted this should be fine and since this is all new verse you're introducing to the wiki you typically wouldn't need to do a CRT over it just to make a profile as long it's not anything too crazy

I'd say just make a verse page to complete this and have all these profiles and calcs easily accessible and if you need help doing so I can help after these profiles have been completely added to the wiki

as long as you have the calcs accepted this should be fine and since this is all new verse you're introducing to the wiki you typically wouldn't need to do a CRT over it just to make a profile as long it's not anything too crazy
Well, KLOL506 said that I should make crt Since there are scaling chain involve in this. Also, I am not sure whether my PnA is exactly correct so I would like to hear other opinion first

Well, KLOL506 said that I should make crt Since there are scaling chain involve in this. Also, I am not sure whether my PnA is exactly correct so I would like to hear other opinion first
yeah then in this case it's warranted since there's a lot to it than just a few little profiles and it has some big feats, i'm mostly just letting you know in a general sense

The PnA's are generally fine although if they have different abilities and resistances in their newer keys then they should be separated as such instead of being together as they all are

The PnA's are generally fine although if they have different abilities and resistances in their newer keys then they should be separated as such instead of being together as they all are
There are no new keys for the gods and Leviathan. It just some resistances seem not appropriate to be together due to them having different reason than others.

There are no new keys for the gods and Leviathan. It just some resistances seem not appropriate to be together due to them having different reason than others.
then I suppose if you'd want to you could do something like this and separate them if it makes you feel better although I think it should be fine

that's fine but yeah again as things are I believe everything is in order and works to be made

Everything here looks pretty solid, and yeah, i'd suggest to create a tabber for resistances and then you will have free way to create the profiles as i think you have enough approval and seems pretty uncontroversial.

Everything here looks pretty solid, and yeah, i'd suggest to create a tabber for resistances and then you will have free way to create the profiles as i think you have enough approval and seems pretty uncontroversial.
Thanks. I will add tabber then. If the speed also okay, then I would change all their speed to MFTL+ scaling to Great Spirit and interstellar range since the planet are from Proxima Centauri system rather than our own. Should I create verse page first or publish the profiles first?

I have publish the verse page. If all look good, I think we can close this thread. Once again, thank you to all those who participate in this crt. I really appreciate it.

Dereck. Is there anything need to be add? If no, I think we can close this thread. If there is anything that I want to add like abilities or new scaling chains appear, I may make new crt for it.

Oh shittt did not saw this i might be late but anyway i agree.
The profiles already publish several weeks ago though your input is appreciate. Also, I will be making crt for low tier and mid tiers character plus the scaling chains after this (today if possible) so I would appreciate if you give your input there as well.

Back