• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The weakest humans in vs battles

I'll submit King.
Trying to unsheathe a sword for two minutes took all the strength he had.
Couldn't climb a single flight of stairs without being out of breath.
A power reader couldn't even read his power, despite being able to measure other normal humans just fine.

In terms of sheer stats, Mr. Glass as a baby could have his bones broken by birth contractions, and as an adult his bones are still similarly fragile (though with more total durability by virtue of size).
I’m terms of an actual combat situation, SCP-2599 is actually a contender despite being 10-B and fairly haxed, because of her weakness to orders. Though I guess she’d win out against any 10-C who didn’t speak the same language as her.

Mr. Burns, was so fragile that a breeze of wind can push him back. A camera flash was able to knock him out. Is not capable of stepping on insects and has difficulty making a thumbs up with his hand.

Mr. Burns, was so fragile that a breeze of wind can push him back. A camera flash was able to knock him out. Is not capable of stepping on insects and has difficulty making a thumbs up with his hand.
I thought they had to be 10-B.

Idk if this counts because he’s a horse that can talk and think like a human, but Rockhoof should be number 4 for failing to lift an ax out of a tree stump

I guess they could count….in a weird way. I mean they are “human” but just “fictional” within their verse anyway.

Back