• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The War in Heaven

You are a threat to Wiki-wide stability. In the name of peace, you must be dealt with.

not unless we force you to sign our galactic peace treaty and integrate you first!

If we're using paradox games mechanics...

My little Regular member ZacharyGrossman273 is not like other users. He does not scream or cry or even get upset, but he observes the world with keen interest. This morning, he burst into bubbling laughter when a cook cut his hand badly and there was blood everywhere. Animals do not like him and he makes a strange buzzing sound when near other children. Staff whisper "demon spawn" and the Moderators have started to avert their eyes and make covert signs to ward off evil.

Uses Demonic Possesion of Fil

Looks like this has something to do with Stellaris.

all hail kal

Anyway, Can someone explain what this is?

All Hail Kal

Anyhow, I won't be taking any sides right now.

ALL HAIL KAL

I'll wait and see.

Savescums

Builds a bunch of ringworlds, dyson spheres, and habitats nearby

Meanwhile waiting for Kink and Blue

There's 800 save files where that came from ;)

That's a nice colossus you got there. I got 3 titans in the same system with it.

Fool u cannot seduce my nonsentient ring worlds...

Genebombs your home systems

Back