• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Void Dragon vs The Ruined Dragon

What powers does the void dragon have in its tier 4 key?Can it beat mid godly regen and bybass Kuubou type 8 immortality?

Idk much about the ctan, but I doubt that the Void Dragon would be affected by poison air. Atomization, not sure rn. I'll look into it, though it may be one of those things that doesn't really have matter to be made of.

I don't think the Void Dragon has any art, but there are files with no pics on the site. That really shouldn't be like that lol.

Back