• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Velvet Room Discussion Thread

They don't have an answer for her lacking hit detection.

Seriously, unless you have heavy law manip, you can't hurt Melt.

Even then, you have to deal with her laundry list of offensive hax and coceptual abilities.

Not of Melt's kind.

Melt's invulnerability is basically the world's laws saying that you didn't hit her. AKA, you missed, regardless of how much you did technically hit her. You still miss, because the attack never registers as hitting her.

It's a weirdly unique kind of invulnerability, and that's why it's so powerful.

.... This is what you forgot. I admit that at first it was just admiration of those thighs, but at the heart of it all was a wish.

The wish for my waifu to be number one.

I'm fairly sure Lavos eats most of the Persona protags zo can think of via High 2-A absorption on a type 2 conceptual level

If Melt's Law Manip/Invulnerability turns out not to be 8D, she might be in a world of pain.

But this isn't a Nasuverse thread, and I've seen the bear memes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqSrrTfJ6sQ

Futaba's introduction trailer featuring:

- Meeting Kasumi.

- New Year's celebration dialogue.

- Sleeping Futaba dialogue.

- Her new Ultimate Persona (name unknown, possibly Lovecraft or Cthulhu)

- Her new All-Out Attack (playable Futaba deconfirmed TT^TT)

It's either Lovecraft, to stick to the "human" theme, Cthulhu because it's what the Lovecraft mythos is named after, Azathoth because it's what Lovecraft wanted to name his mythos after, or Yog-Sothoth because it's what the Necronomicon was meant to teach how to summon.

Doesn't he already?

Edit: Yeah, he does.

Mind and Empathic Manipulation (via superhuman charisma and Metaverse Navigator)
Memory Manipulation and Power Nullification (w/ Forget ailment)

Why does the music sound like it's a rip off of Touhou music.

Sounds like the fourth stage theme of PCB

Back